Started Jul 22, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
aftab
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,689Gear list
Like?
Photography quotes.........Poll
Jul 22, 2006

Lets take a break from all these heated debates for a while(not forever, we like debates). Please have a look at these quotes and tell us which one you like most. Or you can add another one if you want to. These are from internet.

1. One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photo out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photo out of focus are a style. Author Unknown

2. No place is boring, if you've had a good night's sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film. Robert Adams, Darkroom & Creative Camera Techniques

3. It's weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don't even amount to a couple of hours. James Lalropui Keivom

4.There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. Ansel Adams
5. No photographer is as good as the simplest camera.
Edward Steichen

6. Every time someone tells me how sharp my photos are, I assume that it isn't a very interesting photograph. If it were, they would have more to say. Author Unknown

7. The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. Author Unknown

8. Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure. Tony Benn

9. One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind. Dorothea Lange

10. Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. Dorothea Lange

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow