ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ppouzou22
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
D200 - modifying pictures taken in vivid mode --> normal
Jul 4, 2006

Hello,

This past WE, I was attending a wedding and took a good number of pictures (No, I was not the official photographer for the ceremony.....)

When I downloaded the pics to my PC, I noticed that, for the ones inside church and at the party place in the evening, they were too vivid. I shoot them in 400 Iso using an external SB800 flash. Indeed I had by mistake left my image quality setting on vivid. So the pics are a bit too much in the red which is not bad but since I want to send the pics to the bride, I would like to run a batch mode on all the pictures (using ACDSee Pro 8.x) to "artificially" move them back to a normal setting.

Would one of the talented contributors to this forum know by any chance the exact difference between the vivid mode and the normal mode and by how many points I should decrease/increase light, contrast....etc... to perform a batch process that would give satisfaction. Since there are a lot of pics, I do not have time to edit each pic manually.

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow