ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LAsphotoArts
Regular MemberPosts: 286
Like?
R1...excellent professional tool!!
Jun 19, 2006

Well,

After thousands of Images in mutliple professional scenario's......this camera has not only NOT-let-me-down, but has taken me to higher creative levels. After dozens of Actor/Model Portfolio's, Cover shoots (both Studio & location), Weddings, Pageants, Concerts, Portraits, Motion Picture Stills/promo's, landscapes etc. etc., this camera is a serious player. The features on this camera are unique and brilliant.

I see alot of discussion on this camera as far as specific pro's and con's with features, format and beyond. My question is how much hands-on use has actually taken place????

For those that are still in question: whether they haven't yet purchased or haven't been able to commit enough driving time: this is for you. Fantastic tool!

Comparatively to the other DSLR's that I both own and rent.....the price of this camera from the quality of the returns I get back....is extremely low....not just in hundreds....but possibly thousands.

Ok....dissagree, analize, stand up for your Chevy or Ford (which is completely fine....I have been the same for years/decades). But this is just my personal opinion....and now my personal results after hours/weeks of use.

Thank you Sony for paying attention, experimenting, and applying an evolution forward in the Art form.
LAS

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow