Thank You Kodakians, One and All

Started Jun 2, 2006 | Discussions thread
Tom Stone
Regular MemberPosts: 199Gear list
Like?
Fred - Sorry for the late resonse.
In reply to fgreenhut, Jun 17, 2006

Fred -

This is a late response because I don't frequent this forum that much anymore even though I do enjoy it.

I am sorry that I did not know of your predicament sooner so I could put my 2 cents in to Phil. You have always been a gentleman and you have sometimes taken abuse that others would not have been so gracious as you with their responses.

I find it hard to believe that you were banned from this forum and am saddened by the thought that good people like you get axed while some pretty slimey characters continue with their ranting, raving and general ill manners. If it was a glitch from a computer word tagging program. as indicated in the prior responses, then Phil needs to get it fixed. However, to blame the victim here by claiming that your friends are using poor behavior because they needed to defend you is rather nuts. If they hadn't reacted as they did, you would still be silenced and no one would have known why.

I don't expect much but I hope Phil swallows his pride and apologizes to you for his mistake. The forum members would certainly view Phil in a better light if he did.

Tom S.

Tom Stone's gear list:Tom Stone's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow