Started Jun 2, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
fgreenhut
Forum ProPosts: 18,117
Like?
Thank You Kodakians, One and All
Jun 2, 2006

Firstly and foremost - no need to answer this post and prolong what happened but I have to say that all those wonderful comments about me brought tears to my eyes . . . but then again it coulda been my allergies. I showed them to "She Who Must Be Obeyed" before they were obliterated and she was touched . . . or is the word "tetched?" In any event she immediately said "This doesn't get you out of the housework."

But seriously Kodakians, the reason I am back is without question due to the efforts of Dave and the rest of you. For that you have my thanks but that doesn't mean I have to start being nice. It is way to late for that. For those of you who keep asking "why I was banned"- Here's the story - I am not answering this in the form of a complaint ( if big brother is watching) but to be helpful to the rest of you so you don't fall into that trap. Apparently the forum is programmed that when certain words are used that the administrators deem inappropriate a red flag goes up and you get banned. I think this is a good thing if a four letter word is used because it is a family forum. I must say that in one of my answers about Jen's pictures I used a five letter word that is in the dictionary and that my six year old nieces know. But as someone remarked "You don't argue with your landlord." The landlord also let it be known that the actions of my "friends" was appalling. Again, if someone in authority is is reading this I want them to know that I am extremely distressed, annoyed, angered, bitter and vexed over the appalling action of my "friends."

I was thinking of starting a new guessing game called "What's the five letter word?" but thought better of it. I might wind up being the only Kodakian left on this forum.

Thanks again one and all.
--
Fred

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow