ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
charliedid
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,549
Like?
Website Critique..........Please
May 19, 2006

My partner Karen

Built me a website as part of a programming class she has been taking. She builds sites for a living and felt I needed my own. It has a fully functional database and "back end" that allows me to host and serve my own photos. No more Photobucket for me! The galleries are set up in a non traditional way with only one continuously scrolling page. I like the montage feel it has and presents the images in a more "graphic" sensibilty. I am not done adding images as it was just finished about 2 hours ago.

Images have been restricted to 600dpi as she feels it gives the majority of people the ability to view them. I'd prefer 800dpi but she's the boss on this one (might meet at 800) I can download and serve up to 1000dpi wide in order to post on DPR or other sites. The thumbnails that appear on the homepage load randomly and may move to one larger image in the future? Not sure about that as I kind of like the clean look and white space.

I would love to hear any opinions regarding the site. it is also helpful for us as Karen can customize it and sell it to clients, so let's hear what you all think about it.

Thanks and don't be shy about what you think.

http://www.63images.com/

-- hide signature --

Feel free to share your thoughts regarding my photography or opinions.

Charlie

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow