Started Apr 4, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
vievetrick
Contributing MemberPosts: 728
Like?
PSP X error 1334
Apr 4, 2006

Okay I am about to throw a fit. Every time I try to call they are closed and the support on the website is really making me angry. Here is the deal I got a update for version 10.03. Tried loading it not sure what happend but it stopped and gave me the following error box

. The file

' 3B31B9D8128A41FBB2F01CDBA9DA0F13' cannont bi installed becaues the file cannont be found in cabinet file'PaintS~1.cab'. This could indicate a network error. an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

Okay, I orginally bought PSP online and never got a cd. I can't open up PSPX with out getting the windows installer window and getting the error and I click okay and or cancel a few times it disappears and I can work in PSPX no problem. Funny thing is when PSP open is says right on it version 10.03.

So it took but why am a still getting this thing tring to run. It is more annoying then any thing else. If someone could help you will have a friend for life. Or a happy forum user.

-- hide signature --

Pat from Western Mass. USA
*ist DS

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow