Started Apr 4, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tar4heel2
Regular MemberPosts: 392Gear list
Like?
Photoshop frustration!!
Apr 4, 2006

I have no idea where else to put this thread, as there is no PS forum... so here goes. I count on there being smart people here...

I've been using PS for 6 years, and I'm stumped on this one. I am in the middle of a HUGE project in which I have to produce around 100 images from TIFs to JPGs, which any third-grader should be able to do. However, what I am finding is PS is changing my colors and gamma when I do "Save for the Web". When Imageready comes up, I see a 2-up view of both the original and desitination. The original (TIF) is all darker, and has a distinct brown shift in my color spectrum. Yet the JPG view is correct. When I finish the conversion, my JPG image has the dark brown cast, and darker gamma.

I have checked the working space settings on Photoshop, and they all match Adobe RGB and it's set this way from my camera all the way to PS. WHAT is causing this??? Am I pulling my hair out.

Please, someone solve my problem. I am up against the wall!

Thanks in advance

Phil

tar4heel2's gear list:tar4heel2's gear list
DxO Optics Pro Elite
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow