ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
shaygold
Regular MemberPosts: 334
Like?
3600hs(D) for Z6
Mar 10, 2006

Hi guys,

Finally, I have decided to buy the external flash 3600 hs(D) for my Z6.

Although I have already ordered the flash, I still have some open questions that make me feel not that comfortable with my purchase; I was reading the 3600hs(D) manual which talks about:

1. Focus light assistant

2. It "talks" with the camera so they "both" decide about exposure and flash power

3. It has remote capabilites

It sounds pretty goos one but....

1. Ok, remote is not possible by Z6 but will it help the camera to focus in low light conditions ?

2. Will it "talk" with the camera and together they will decide about flash power and exposure settings, or it will just give extra light when shooting, and the camera will not be awate to the flash, excpet for firing it?

3. If one day I decide to buy another camera and it will not be KM, will I be able to use the flash and its great options, or I will have to buy a new one?

4. Will the Flash P mode help me getting better shoots with my Z6, or its good only for a200, 5D and 7D?

Sorry for the long thread, but Im really not relaxed, Im not sure that my 150USD purchase + 39USD shipping to Israel worth the money.

Hope you could help me.

Thanks,
Shay.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow