current Powermac G5, or wait for intel...? ibook dumpoff...

Started Feb 1, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kevin_in_nihon
Junior MemberPosts: 46
Like?
current Powermac G5, or wait for intel...? ibook dumpoff...
Feb 1, 2006

Hello all. I am currently running on a ibook g4 1.33ghz, 1.5GB. I am looking into getting a desktop. The first since my mac switch a few months ago. However with the new intel rollout have there been any announcements about an intel powermac (or macmac pro?) lol.

I wouldn't mind waiting if were are talking within the year. I would wait it out. Next on the agenda... there are some rumors on new core duo ibooks rolling out in the spring. I want to dump my current ibook and use the funds toward a macbook pro. when would you say the best time to do this is? I don't want my selling to accidently coincide with the release of the new ones. thanks.
--
Kevin Rivers

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow