Travelling: Do you take your E-1 or something smaller.

Started Jan 30, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kenchar
Regular MemberPosts: 179Gear list
Like?
Travelling: Do you take your E-1 or something smaller.
Jan 30, 2006

When travelling I have always tried to determine which camera to take along with me. The E-1 or my C-5050. While the 5050 is nice and small with a fast lens the flash is of course very small and the quality is not the E-1.

I llike the FL-50 but it means that I am carrying my whole kit with me on vacation. What I would like to know that if you had the choice which would you take with you.

I am going on a Mexican cruise next month and am trying to figure out the best package to take with me. Either I take the E-1 and two lenses and the FL-50. Or just take the C-5050. I also have a Battery Grip comming...should I consider taking it?

Finally I am also considering selling the C-5050 and replacing it with an E-300 to use more as a point and shoot.

Sorry if my post is rambling but I am having a difficult time trying to decide what to do and though that some here may have been faced with these dilemas and be able to pass on some advice.

Thanks.

Ken.

Kenchar's gear list:Kenchar's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Fujifilm X-E1 Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BothNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow