Started Jan 26, 2006 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gary Woodard
Contributing MemberPosts: 871
Like?
Tell Nikon you want a new D200
Jan 26, 2006

Seems like we are hearing a fair number of D200 users who have had their cameras returned with banning issues still present. I think we need to pressure Nikon on the issue, we would like a defect free camera, not a "semi-

fixed camera", Its my view that thousands of cameras left the factory in this condition, (banding, to some degree or another), I also believe that Nikon has

identified the problem and that new shipments will not have the problem. Thats great for new buyers, but the many earlier buyers are now stuck with what could be called "lemons" which probably for economic reasons Nikon would like us to accept the quick fix of "image adjustment" which has been reported to be unacceptable. For those of us who have the problem and have waited to return our cameras, I think insisting on replacement cameras without the issue, is the route to take. We all want what we payed for and we are supported legally by Nikons warranty in that regard. Regards

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
JoeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow