ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Martin Bond
Forum MemberPosts: 86
Like?
Nikon Canada vs Banding...
Jan 18, 2006

Hi !

I just called Nikon Can since i'm #3 on my dealer's list for close to two weeks but no more delivery arrived (i started #17 and they received 4-5 boddies three weeks in a rows but nothing now).

So i asked if delivery were stopped until the banding probleme is solved, the guy sais "It's a good question... The official word a nikon can is that they were not able to reproduce the problem and they are now investigating". He added only one case has been reported in Canada...

So is there many of Canadian folks reading here with some banding problem ?

I had to inform the guy that some folks reported here that his D200 has been fixed in the US and it has to do with Compression.... he said compression board will make a lot of sens. They have not received the training but he said that they are supposed to be trained next month (so that means that they should not have only ONE case !!).

Anyway, i'm still waiting my D200, and he told me that nobody knows the date of the next arrival, but maybe the next shippement will not have any banding issue. We'll find out !

Thanks

Martin

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow