Started Dec 8, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RichV
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,898Gear list
Like?
A620 questions ...
Dec 8, 2005

Hi, all - this is the first time I'm posting in this group; I own a KM 7D, but wanted a digicam for my briefcase/backpack - something convenient for when I didn't want to bring the bigger stuff. I just got an A620 this week and am getting used to it ... and have a couple of questions (and no, I'm not expecting this to be a dSLR).

Where's the live histogram? I've searched the manual and online reviews, and it looks as though this camera doesn't have one. The pricing, etc. make it look like Canon's really putting on a push to squeeze out "borderline" manufacturers, but I can't understand providing manual controls and not including a live histogram - did I miss something or is this just something Canon doesn't include on digicams?

Second - how do I find out how much battery power is left? I'm not asking this without having looked in the manual, but just can't find it!

Overall, I like the camera. I do think it overexposes - much more so with flash - but am glad it gives you the chance to adjust it. I know with continued use I'll like it more and more, and look forward to using it with more ease. Thanks for your help.

Rich

RichV's gear list:RichV's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 50mm F1.4 +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow