For those in favor of Military Action

Started Oct 9, 2001 | Discussions thread
Keith A. Smith
Junior MemberPosts: 39
Like?
Re: For those in favor of Military Action
In reply to styxter, Oct 11, 2001

You contradict yourself. You say you can't treat everyone the same yet you say, "all Americans are angry and want to beat every Muslim they see. I am angry but by no means would I harm a Muslim or Arab just because that's who they are.

As for Bin Laden, regardless of whether there is enough proof he is guilty of terrorism and has been for years. The Taliban is just as guilty according to our law. We live by this law ourselves.

I myself am American and I was a rescue worker for the first 2 weeks after the attack. I also lost an uncle who was a firefighter and two friends.

It was an "attack" and it was the "start" of the war. If we do not retaliate we will live to regret it. I agree with the war on terrorism. I feel it should have started years ago, maybe this could have been avoided. There is no place in the free world for terrorists. And the Taliban are terrorists themselves. Even making their own people live in terror of them. A religion should never be allowed to govern a state.

Mike wrote:

Waqas Usman wrote:

Ah'm with the hawks on this one. That Bin Laden turned on us after our Cee Ah Aye wuz good enuf to teach 'im how to terrorize other people. You just cain't trust a man lak that.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow