Started Dec 6, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Miralee
Regular MemberPosts: 125
Like?
Canon Powershot A620 has no Contrast, Sharpness & Saturation adjustment
Dec 6, 2005

The pictures using macro taken with this camera (just bought) of my paintings(a lot of small B/W ink ones) are just not sharp enough, compared to the shots taken with the Canon G2 (borrowed) which does have the above adjustment possibility. I'm very upset about this lack of sharpness and am wondering if, apart from working on them in Photoshop to sharpen them, which does not always work and wastes ink with trials, I'm not doing something that I should be doing when focusing. (I needed a 7 million camera to make bigger prints, otherwise I'd have bought the Fuji Finepix F10 which is very sharp, I've read(tho it lacks my favourite Canon Powershot feature =the positionable LCD monitor). Or maybe I should have splashed out on the G6... Is there anyone out there who can suggest something please?

I'd be interested to see comparative shots done with these three cameras, or is the G6 in a superior category? If it is, what does it have that the other two haven't?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow