Started Mar 11, 2000 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jeff Morris
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
PROBLEMS W/PICTURE GEAR LITE 3.2 HELP
Mar 11, 2000

I HAVE AN F-55 THAT IS 4 MONTHS OLD. IS IT MY IMAGINATION OR IS THE PICTURE GEAR LITE 3.2 A POOR EXCUSE FOR A SOFTWARE TRANSFER PROGRAM. ALL I WANT TO DO IS DOWNLOAD FROM MY 64MB CARD IN MY CAMERA TO A CD BURNER. MOST OF THE TIME I CAN NOT GET MY COMPUTER TO RECOGNIZE MY CAMERA. I'VE TRIED TURNING ON AND OFF THE CAMERA. REBOOTING. TURNING ON THE CAMERA THE TURNING ON THE COMPUTER ETC. ETC. ETC. WHATS GOING ON? WHEN I DO GET THE SOFTWARE RUNNING I HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT HOW TO "DUMP" THE ENTIRE MEMORY STICK INTO MY COMPUTER. I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF MY PICTURES ONE AT A TIME BY THE DRAG AND DROP METHOD. IT TAKES FOREVER. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. IS THERE A USB ADAPTOR THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD FASTER? IS THE FULL VERSION OF PICTURE GEAR A BETTER PRODUCT? i'LL TELL YOU THE PICTURES FROM THIS CAMERA ARE GREATBUT NOT HAVING A VIEWFINDER, USB AND A ZOOM NOT TO MENTION THIS 3.2 SOFTWARE MAKE ME WANT TO DUMP IT CHEAP. ANY ASSISTANCE IS MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS :-> --JEFF MORRIS

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow