ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ferenc MOGOR
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,625
Like?
The MAGIC happened!!! (1.14 again)
Nov 9, 2005

Hiya Ax Owners,

Many of you will remember that a few months ago we had a thread here putting up a wish list to KM on what improvements we, the Ax owners would like to see upgraded in our cameras.

For those who missed this thread here it is with a condensed list of our desires:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1024&message=12946113

Among the many good ideas there was a case when someone wanted to have "maybe more continuous shots... say 5 in a row... the A2 is limited to just 3 in any resolution, even the lowest".

And now, listen to this and please tell me whether I'm dreaming or have gone completely nuts, but I swear it happened.

First I took 3 RAW shots (on a SanDisk Ultra II 2.0 GB) in a row (my EVF preview is set to 2 sec), then I continued and it worked by allowing a 4th shot, then a 5th, then a 6th,...then I stopped after taking 20 RAW shots in a row. Had to have a beer!!

Couldn't believe it, so I did another series of shots by continuously hitting the release button right after the 2 sec display went off,...and Boy, this time A2 allowed me to take 30 RAW shots in a row!!!

Can you test your Ax and confirm this case. If it is true it should mean the buffer size has been enormously expanded to the benefit of all of us.

Lookin' forward to your call.

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Feri

'I can look at a fine photograph and sometimes I can hear music. Ansel Adams.'

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
...New
TrueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow