ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Alex2003
Regular MemberPosts: 498
Like?
Africa chapter 3 and last (imgs)
Sep 18, 2005

Dear guys,

I quote what I already replied in a previous chapter..."did I already told you you're making me blush? yes, i think...I really have no words to explain you how great is the pleasure for me to see that my images give to you such good feelings, as well as I had while I was shooting, because sharing the beauty of our fantastic world is exactly my primary intent....I so love the nature that if I can only trasmit this positive feeling to a single person, I'm already grateful....so your comments are a gift for me."

I previously decided not to post an other chapter, because I didn't want anyone could thin kI'm here to be voted or to promote myself, but I couldn't imagine that chapter 2 also would have reached the 150 maximum replies and for those who are interested and didn't already visit my galleries (others please ignore this thread and excuse me) I like to have again an open channel (I assure this is the last one for this series, don't worry) for letting me answer to some of you when I can.

Keep shooting the world!

Alex

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WOWNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow