Started Sep 15, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
asa805
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
Question about my new F10:
Sep 15, 2005

Hi there. Im new here and just wanted to ask a couple questions about my new F10 camera. Now when it comes to cameras im an idiot so please talk to me like i am one cause im not knowelgeable when it comes to all the terminology.

So far from what i read im able to understand alittle bit of what this camera can do. I bought it becasue most reviews said that if the majority of your photos will be taken indoors this is camera for you. Most of my photos in particular will be taken in dark room scenarios (bars, lounges, restaurants etc.). Well i was torn between the Casio Z750 and this camera and i went with the f10 becaus eof the ISO speeds and because it was cheaper by over a hundred bucks. Now im thinking that this F10 is more for the advanced user.

This is the trouble im finding and maybe you can help me fix it. I am able to take decent pictures with no flash at 400 - 800 iso indoors in medium lighting (nighttime) but a little hand comes up on the screen and when i try to take the photo (of my cats for instance) its so hard to get the shot right cuase all i end up seeing is a big blur. So whats the point of being able to shoot without a flash all you can shoot is still shots!

Also im finding flash photos to come out very unclear and not bright enough. Although i must admit it does look better on my moniter but on the camera LCD it looks terrible! I took photos of myself with and without flash and honestly i have never looked so bad. My mom got a E510 and with the flash on the pictures come out stunning (and she didnt have to manually change anything).

So how do i improve upon the pictures. Is there anyway to brighten the flash when i go out to darker places? If i want to take a picture of a moving object without flash, how do i do it without getting a huge blur streak?

Ill probably have more questions... but ill leave it at that for now! lol

Thanks so much!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow