Photoshoot at sunset w/ model (pics)

Started Jun 24, 2005 | Discussions thread
hd002e
Regular MemberPosts: 299
Like?
technical description of the 2nd photo.
In reply to Primax, Jun 29, 2005

Sorry for the delayed response, I was on a weekend photoshoot that took a little longer than I expected

Well, the second shot was an interesting luck-out situation I had the light positioned at about 2,5 meters high and I held the camera up at arms length right next to the light (light being on the left, camera being on the right). I had metered an exposure reading from the bushes earlier and it must have been left at that setting for this shot also. So it was pure luck that it turned out this way.

As someone else mentioned, it would have been much better if I had framed it so that the model was positioned a little higher up in the photo so that we could see her whole body, but I could not see the viewfinder at the time of the exposure I remember the model helping me position the camera as I was trying to point it towards her.

Thanks for commenting everyone, I will post pics from the weekend as soon as I have them processed
--
Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow