Started Jun 29, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Puff
Senior MemberPosts: 1,351
Like?
>>>Challenge 44: Voting thread<<<
Jun 29, 2005

Voting for "Challenge 44: Collective Nouns" is now underway.

The voting booth url is: http://www.liteserv.com/cslrvotebooth/

Thank you all for you participation. All entrants will greatly appreciate your time and effort to review the challenge topic and view each of the images for your careful consideration.

Michael

The following voting rules are copied from Voting Booth pages:

W H O _ C A N _ V O T E ?

Voting is open to anyone with a dpreview forums account - that is - even non-participants. If this describes you, please read about the theme before voting.

V O T I N G _ R U L E S

Please respect the following voting rules:

• Voting for your own images - or having friends and/or family vote for them - is not allowed.

• If your artist's name differs from your name at DPReview, please use both when voting. If not, just use your artist's name.

• After you have voted, please confirm your vote by posting in the voting thread. A simple "I voted (nt)" will do.

• Failing to follow any of the above rules during voting could lead to your votes being annulled.

V O T I N G _ T I P S _ A N D _ R E Q U E S T S

• Please vote in both categories/galleries (Eligible and Exhibition).

• Please do not vote for the gallery header images: the first image in each gallery.

• A tip for the voting procedure: Many find it most convenient to find their selection of images to vote for (five per gallery) in the galleries at Pbase. Some prefer doing it prior to going to the voting booth - others having two windows open simultaneously; one for the galleries and one for the booth.

• It is not too late to leave comments on the photos in the galleries, so please do! You have to be logged in to Pbase to be able to leave comments in the galleries, so for some, this won't be possible.

• If you have more than five photos you'd like to vote for, please leave Honorable Mentions on the ones you cannot give points too. Honorable Mentions can be left in the field of the voting booth entitled "General comments". This has to be done before submitting the voting form! For example an Honorable Mention on a photo entitled "Forever" and shot by "theMan" could look like this: "HM: Forever by theMan"

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow