Started Feb 25, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Stephen G. Green
Regular MemberPosts: 216
Like?
Q image page size discrepency.
Feb 25, 2005

When I bring a photo into q image either cropped to 8x10 or not and hit the 8x10 button for sizing, I note that the size for the page becomes 8+ x 9.90. Does this result in my print being smaller than 8x10.

Why is this size displayed? Why not have page size as according to the print size indicated by the button or even a little larger not smaller. I then center the print on the page. I have measured my proof prints to verify whether the print is off from specified and yes, they are only 7.4 x 9.9- or even other dimensions--not even consistent--not useful .It is hard to understand this Page size discrepency, when I bring the photo into the print bin. I want 8x10, but should not have to custom size it each time. What is going on. I dont cut my own mats so this is a bummer.

I am also noting that PSCS is undersizing the length .2" as well though I usually oversize 10.06x 8.05. something is fundementally wrong with my sizing process. (By the way I am using a new 2200 printer and the prints are clean and clear.)
--
Steve

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow