Started Feb 22, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
brianjames
Regular MemberPosts: 420
Like?
Illustrated Look / cspringer
Feb 22, 2005

Ok...this message is for cspringer...your illustrated look is one that is gaining popularity and I for one think it is very well done and I am always looking for new ways to post process pictures. I'm sure you have quite a following on here because we have all seen your work and its is pretty top notch to say the least....Well the point of this post is to put the technique out once and for all..there are alot of post pointing from here to there and there to here...and the technique is explained but not....I'm not going to beat around the bush...I just jumped up to PS CS from PE 2.0..so alot of things and terms I am still learning......sooooooo, I'm asking you, cspringer, if you could go through step by step and explain what needs to be done....and which each step is actually achieving by doing it?...I'm basically asking a "absolute beginners's" guide at least for myself...although I'm sure some others would benifit also....so please please...help us out cspringer!!...Thanks in advance!!!
--
Brian James

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
doneNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow