Started Jan 25, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Suzy Q15
Senior MemberPosts: 1,997Gear list
Like?
Received OM 4/3 adapter for my E-300
Jan 25, 2005

Thursday I sent an e-mail to e-slrpro@olympus.com, an address that had been posted previously. I was shocked when I went to collect my mail today to find a package from Olympus with the adapter inside.

On the light side, today i also received an e-mail from Olympus support with a request to call Technical support, give them my e-mail response number that had been assigned in order to get help with my inquiry in regards to the adapter!

Now, all I need is an OM lens to use with the adapter. I have my eyes on that 50mm prime that many on the forum have mentioned.

Anyway, thanks to all that have discussed the free OM adapter. I wouldn't have taken the chance of e-mailing Olympus without the knowledge that it was available for no cost to me. I would probably have ended up purchasing one of the third pary adapters available for an outrageous price!

Suzy Q15's gear list:Suzy Q15's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax K-01 Samsung NX300 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +6 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DarnNew
28mmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow