Started Jan 11, 2005 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
schmoppa
Regular MemberPosts: 246
Like?
Absolute/extinction res, A2 vs A200 vs Canon Pro 1
Jan 11, 2005

This likely has been addressed in one form or another on this forum, but I am having difficulty searching for any threads that address this question...

Despite being a longtime Canon fan, and the fact that currently the Powershot Pro 1 supposedly produces better images than the A2, I am leaning towards the A200 based on some of its very nice features ( movie mode, mech. linked zoom, vibration control, etc). But I am still deciding...

I have seen the A2 review, and seen how the absolute and extinction resolutions compare to, say, the Canon powershot pro 1. I'm sure you have all see that the A2 did somewhat poorer in resolution...

I am wondering if anything in the A200 would suggest more favorable resolution test results than the A2? I know that the A200 uses the same lens as the A2, so I have my doubts...

I figure that until Phil releases an A200 review, all we can do is speculate, but I'd still appreciate opinions, facts, or whatever you have to offer...

Thanks!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow