Started Dec 16, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Taxgeek
Junior MemberPosts: 39
Like?
Is the Canon CP series right for me?
Dec 16, 2004

I would like to buy a camera/printer set as a gift.

The giftee (my secretary) is used to a simple point and shoot film camera, and is put off by complications. She's not very strong at the computer, and even the idea of cropping her photos seems pretty intense to her. So we need a very simple setup that just does its job.

I'm getting her a litlte 3 mp digital camera, and thought one of the Canon CP-200, 220 or 330 printers would be good for her - she could just plug in the camera and out would come the pictures, not too much fiddling required.

Does anybody have any advice on one versus the other, and (even though this is the printing forum), has anybody bought a simple camera to go with the CP printers that their giftee ended up liking? (Small, purse size, and simple are the major criteria.) Manual controls are definitelly not needed, and fewer buttons is better.

Help! (I apologize if this question has been brought up - I didn't see it on the first 3 pages.)
Thanks!
Taxgeek

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow