ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RaymondC
Forum MemberPosts: 64
Like?
Photoshop/Capture Question
Sep 13, 2004

All,

Sorry to bug all of you with a computer question, but Im having a little issue that is annoying me. Im sure its just some oversight on my part, and hopefully one of you can show me how to get back on track. I was recently going to post some of my pictures to a newly created website, and began editing them in Capture. After I completed, I went to resize them in photoshop cs using the "save for web" option under the "file" menu. The problem is that when I look at the images in photoshop, they look completely different than when they are viewed in capture. The Capture images are crisp, bright, and show closely accurate color. The photoshop images look like Im veiwing them through a dirty window, like the overall image is much duller. I have not calibrated my monitor as of yet, as I plan to buy a spyder in the coming weeks, but I would still think that given my particular monitor settings, the images should be consistent from program to program. Has anyone experienced this type of problem? Is there just a setting "wrong" in one of the program's color settings? Any help here is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Raymond

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow