Site Feedback and Help

Welcome to the Site Feedback and Help Forum, the place for your questions, feedback and suggestions for the DPReview team. Before asking a question please check out our FAQ here. For technical issues, please include as much detail about the problem as possible, including your browser/OS and the exact page where the issue occurred. Discussion of moderation policies is permitted in this forum, but if you have a problem with a specific moderator action (or your issue involves personal and/or account information) please contact an admin or use the feedback form.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Why are the poll bar sizes not relative? Why are the poll bar sizes not relative? Can't log in Can't log in
Could DPReview provide some statistical community information? Could DPReview provide some statistical community information? Just had to post this unusual notification count . . Just had to post this unusual notification count . .
Double ID bug when reading a post Double ID bug when reading a post Please Ignore - Testing for Exif Data Please Ignore - Testing for Exif Data
Bug in thread title length? Bug in thread title length? Can't seem to enter any competition Can't seem to enter any competition
Add “Focus Peaking” to the “Camera Feature Search” Add “Focus Peaking” to the “Camera Feature Search” How come we can't use short URLs How come we can't use short URLs
Can I use your image in my printer review? Can I use your image in my printer review? Wasted space Wasted space
Does this site enlarge uploaded images? Does this site enlarge uploaded images? Two requests to improve search usability Two requests to improve search usability
Exif data in albums Exif data in albums Main Page Corrupted Main Page Corrupted
Show Us Your Fireworks Show Us Your Fireworks possible exif reading problem possible exif reading problem
Adding 35mm equiv. focal length to image data... Adding 35mm equiv. focal length to image data... GoPro drone forum needed? GoPro drone forum needed?
HowTo? Interpret "Likes" in member Stats? HowTo? Interpret "Likes" in member Stats? How do I stop Pop Up? How do I stop Pop Up?
Aspect ratio trouble Aspect ratio trouble How to post a photo correctly (resizable or in full size) How to post a photo correctly (resizable or in full size)
Problem with some photos viewed by the DPR viewer Problem with some photos viewed by the DPR viewer Why limit a healthy discussion? Why limit a healthy discussion?
Aspect ratio of image changed in Post. Aspect ratio of image changed in Post. Small Photography Business Question- Am I crazy? Small Photography Business Question- Am I crazy?
Why does DPR reinterpret my color? Why does DPR reinterpret my color? DPreview studio comparison for RX100... out of focus? DPreview studio comparison for RX100... out of focus?
Display options: