Sport and Action Photography

Welcome to the Sport and Action Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of fast moving action and sport. Community moderator: schmegg.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Need Help Post-Editing My Tennis Shot Need Help Post-Editing My Tennis Shot I found some model aeroplanes. 15 images. :D I found some model aeroplanes. 15 images. :D
Youth Soccer Pics, 1st attempt with new gear
Critique requested
Youth Soccer Pics, 1st attempt with new gear
Soccer Soccer
Slopestyle Slopestyle Skatepark Take Two Skatepark Take Two
Clay court tennis Clay court tennis Tennis - Canada vs Romania Fed Cup WG play-offs Tennis - Canada vs Romania Fed Cup WG play-offs
Bikes at the Skatepark. Bikes at the Skatepark. Long Jump Long Jump
Asian Rugby Championship 2015 - Hong Kong 26:33 Korea Asian Rugby Championship 2015 - Hong Kong 26:33 Korea Women's Lacrosse  2015 Women's Lacrosse 2015
HK Lacrosse Open 2015 Final HK Lacrosse Open 2015 Final The Draw - Women's Lacrosse The Draw - Women's Lacrosse
A few Hawk jet & a heli pics. A few Hawk jet & a heli pics. Basketball using APS-C DSLR + 50/1.4 Basketball using APS-C DSLR + 50/1.4
My son skiing offpiste - which image do you prefer? (+other C&C welcome) My son skiing offpiste - which image do you prefer? (+other C&C welcome) College Lacrosse College Lacrosse
Long Jump Long Jump How to crop action shots How to crop action shots
someone use the blackview DV800B action camera? someone use the blackview DV800B action camera? Young Starter Young Starter
Beach Rugby Beach Rugby FIA World endurance championship 2015 - Round 1 FIA World endurance championship 2015 - Round 1
Open session of biking Open session of biking Amateur Motocross Amateur Motocross
Sports is easy to shoot if you have the right lens Sports is easy to shoot if you have the right lens HK Women's Rugby 7s 2015 - Hong Kong 41:0 Singapore HK Women's Rugby 7s 2015 - Hong Kong 41:0 Singapore
Photos from Very Low Light Concert Photos from Very Low Light Concert Basketball Basketball
Display options: