Sport and Action Photography

Welcome to the Sport and Action Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of fast moving action and sport. Community moderator: schmegg.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Long exposure sport shots for your inspiration Long exposure sport shots for your inspiration Soccer pictures trying out the 7dmk2
Critique requested
Soccer pictures trying out the 7dmk2
Tennis photography
Critique requested
Tennis photography
The acrobat The acrobat
Perth Speed Fest
Critique requested
Perth Speed Fest
Flash and sports photograhpy Flash and sports photograhpy
Swimming photos from beautifuly lit swimming pool Swimming photos from beautifuly lit swimming pool 50th anniversary Good Neighbour Volleyball Tournament
Critique requested
50th anniversary Good Neighbour Volleyball Tournament
Last Friday Soccer Last Friday Soccer Bathurst 2015 Bathurst 2015
My best sports photos - inspirational compositions My best sports photos - inspirational compositions I love to shoot details I love to shoot details
C+C Please
Critique requested
C+C Please
Last pre-Dakar testing Last pre-Dakar testing
I used to shoot dancing competitons I used to shoot dancing competitons 36 Clicks from a Motorcycle Raceday in Bangalore
Critique requested
36 Clicks from a Motorcycle Raceday in Bangalore
Ferocious Frankie. Ferocious Frankie. P51 Mustang. P51 Mustang.
Video Director and a photographer for a horse ride Video Director and a photographer for a horse ride Hurley Pro 2015 Trestles. Hurley Pro 2015 Trestles.
Miami Hurricanes vs. Bethune-Cookman Miami Hurricanes vs. Bethune-Cookman Ferrari 458 Italia - A7R MK2 Ferrari 458 Italia - A7R MK2
gymnastics competition
Critique requested
gymnastics competition
Things are better.. Thanks for your suggestions.. Things are better.. Thanks for your suggestions..
Trying to get better.....always looking for feedback.
Critique requested
Trying to get better.....always looking for feedback.
seattle seafair hydro races and air show seattle seafair hydro races and air show
for you BMW fans...
Critique requested
for you BMW fans...
A bit of Roller Derby. A bit of Roller Derby.
Olympus 40-150 f2.8 at Goodwood Festival of Speed July 2015 Olympus 40-150 f2.8 at Goodwood Festival of Speed July 2015 GUESSING THIS IS THE BEST OUT OF THIS BODY AND LENS GUESSING THIS IS THE BEST OUT OF THIS BODY AND LENS
Display options: