Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A hike in the foothills (moose, elk, deer) A hike in the foothills (moose, elk, deer) Tree swallow Tree swallow
Bird pics from Magee Marsh trip
Critique requested
Bird pics from Magee Marsh trip
Backyard Birds Backyard Birds
New Kits on the block New Kits on the block New Fox Kit still photos following on from yesterday's video New Fox Kit still photos following on from yesterday's video
Weekly greet from the African bush Weekly greet from the African bush Team Work & more Spring Birds Team Work & more Spring Birds
Birds (5) Birds (5) Sacred Kingfisher with the little Oly E-M10 and Canon lenses Sacred Kingfisher with the little Oly E-M10 and Canon lenses
Terns and Oystercatchers Terns and Oystercatchers Fork-tailed Sunbird Fork-tailed Sunbird
Weekend birding and a few BIFS. Weekend birding and a few BIFS. For C&C: half domes, yosemite national park, california, usa For C&C: half domes, yosemite national park, california, usa
A raven came to visit me A raven came to visit me Raven at the Tower of London Raven at the Tower of London
Ospreys at their (prefab) log home Ospreys at their (prefab) log home what type of fly is this ? what type of fly is this ?
Climbing Very Large Tree Climbing Very Large Tree Busy Spider.....
Critique requested
Busy Spider.....
Red-winged Blackbird C&C Red-winged Blackbird C&C My first 2 weeks with a Canon 7d Mark II (coming from Nikon) My first 2 weeks with a Canon 7d Mark II (coming from Nikon)
What's that doohickey on his tongue? What's that doohickey on his tongue? Yellowstone Wildlife Yellowstone Wildlife
Dragonfly season in GA Dragonfly season in GA One of last night's nocturnal visitors ... One of last night's nocturnal visitors ...
First Macro Landscape Mt. Washington NH First Macro Landscape Mt. Washington NH Butterflies and Dragonflies (4) Butterflies and Dragonflies (4)
The neighbor's growing family The neighbor's growing family Grizzlies Grizzlies
Display options: