Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
A few Ibis, Egrets,Magpie Geese,Platypus,Bronze Cuckoo A few Ibis, Egrets,Magpie Geese,Platypus,Bronze Cuckoo A couple of birdies A couple of birdies
Odonates Odonates Yard birds, around the water hole Yard birds, around the water hole
Snowy egret Snowy egret Western Fence Lizard Western Fence Lizard
Dempster highway rush hour Dempster highway rush hour Flycatcher ID?? Flycatcher ID??
ducks dancing and chasing ducks dancing and chasing I'm fairly new to photography and would love some feedback.
Critique requested
I'm fairly new to photography and would love some feedback.
Bee
Critique requested
Bee
2016 AfricaRAW photosafari by "old age adventurers" now posting 2016 AfricaRAW photosafari by "old age adventurers" now posting
Volo Bog Birds Volo Bog Birds Creatures from the Trailside, Lakeside and Riverside Creatures from the Trailside, Lakeside and Riverside
The eyes have it The eyes have it Grand Teton Black Bear Grand Teton Black Bear
A whale quiz - for chefski A whale quiz - for chefski Nailed focus on those eyes ... I guess Nailed focus on those eyes ... I guess
Bird Identification: What resources work best? Stumped Bird Identification: What resources work best? Stumped Widow Skimmer, Holloween Pennant, House Sparrows, and ? Widow Skimmer, Holloween Pennant, House Sparrows, and ?
Brown Pelican
Critique requested
Brown Pelican
Nature's Engineer Nature's Engineer
Dragonflies Dragonflies Flock of Glossy Ibis Flock of Glossy Ibis
Supercell over my hometown. Supercell over my hometown. Can anyone identify this bird? Can anyone identify this bird?
Common Grackles Common Grackles Flickr BIF Favorites with 300mm/f4 plus 1,4x TC Flickr BIF Favorites with 300mm/f4 plus 1,4x TC
"Birds In Flight" with Micro Four Thirds "Birds In Flight" with Micro Four Thirds trillium trillium
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow