Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Bald Eagles of Alaska - Got to love the Eagles ! Bald Eagles of Alaska - Got to love the Eagles ! Water Birds Water Birds
Bird in a hurry ! Bird in a hurry ! There is always one in every crowd.... There is always one in every crowd....
Animal Camouflage in Action Animal Camouflage in Action Morning Rain II Morning Rain II
Pushing to the limit Pushing to the limit Mary Ann Locked  up My pet Red Squirrel Mary Ann Locked up My pet Red Squirrel
Never posted here before... Never posted here before... Duck ID please, Nantes, Pays de la Loire Duck ID please, Nantes, Pays de la Loire
Hummingbirds of Ecuador Hummingbirds of Ecuador White Tailed  BIF White Tailed BIF
Morning rain Morning rain Raptor ID please - Lac de Grand-lieu, Pays de la Loire, France Raptor ID please - Lac de Grand-lieu, Pays de la Loire, France
Bird ID, please? Bird ID, please? Pelicans Pelicans
A foggy morning at Venice Rookery FL A foggy morning at Venice Rookery FL Snowy Owl Snowy Owl
Common Kingfisher: Request comments
Critique requested
Common Kingfisher: Request comments
Life on the river Life on the river
Fluffy Plumes: Request constructive feedback
Critique requested
Fluffy Plumes: Request constructive feedback
Can anybody tell me what is name of this snake ? :) Can anybody tell me what is name of this snake ? :)
Signature spider Signature spider Swan on the Shannon at night Swan on the Shannon at night
Some color on a gray day Some color on a gray day Red-headed Sapsucker Red-headed Sapsucker
Blizzard Birds Blizzard Birds C+C Help with my 200-500 and d750 C+C Help with my 200-500 and d750
Hummingbirds (Colibri) at Golden Gate Park Hummingbirds (Colibri) at Golden Gate Park Visiting La Jolla Visiting La Jolla
Display options: