Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
RSH chick and others RSH chick and others Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam... Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam...
Swamp Fish Swamp Fish Spring in the Wasatch Mountains Utah Spring in the Wasatch Mountains Utah
Duck in fly Duck in fly Old age adventurers 2014 photosafari postings have started Old age adventurers 2014 photosafari postings have started
Sandpiper ID please Sandpiper ID please with my 400mm f/2.8e collecting dust upstairs... with my 400mm f/2.8e collecting dust upstairs...
Barred Owl Barred Owl Swan in B&W Swan in B&W
Shucks, no dragonflies, but... Shucks, no dragonflies, but... Help with Skimmer ID please Help with Skimmer ID please
Great Egret rookery Great Egret rookery Florida: Purple Gallinules vs. Purple Swamphens Florida: Purple Gallinules vs. Purple Swamphens
Spring Birds and Other Critters Spring Birds and Other Critters Ibis in fly Ibis in fly
African Fish Eagle and Pied Kingfisher
Critique requested
African Fish Eagle and Pied Kingfisher
Here's looking at you babe....... Here's looking at you babe.......
Feeding - Straight out Feeding - Straight out Allen Humming Bird... I think Allen Humming Bird... I think
The Early Bird.. The Early Bird.. Wild goose in park Wild goose in park
Bee bomber Bee bomber Birds in Flight OVF vs EVF Birds in Flight OVF vs EVF
Testing out a new lens Testing out a new lens The Kill - Final bite from a cheetah The Kill - Final bite from a cheetah
HIF (Herons In Flight) HIF (Herons In Flight) Need a couple more bird I.D.s Need a couple more bird I.D.s
Cooper's Hawk stare down
Critique requested
Cooper's Hawk stare down
Usual Suspects (mostly) Usual Suspects (mostly)
Display options: