Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
My first go My first go Barred Owls Barred Owls
Sunkissed African Birds
Critique requested
Sunkissed African Birds
A few from this past week ! A few from this past week !
Califronia Condor Snaps Califronia Condor Snaps Young hawk Young hawk
Millcreek birds Millcreek birds What is up, Doc? What is up, Doc?
The Line between a reject & keeper. The Line between a reject & keeper. Recent Ospreys and my favorite RT Recent Ospreys and my favorite RT
Great Crested Grebe family Great Crested Grebe family Big Bird Big Bird
Would that be toad for supper? (not for the squeamish) Would that be toad for supper? (not for the squeamish) Night Heron's dinner Night Heron's dinner
A Hummer today A Hummer today GBH in action GBH in action
My first Post - Some of my wildlife photographs My first Post - Some of my wildlife photographs A few pics from my new 70D.....still learning PP A few pics from my new 70D.....still learning PP
Please help with ID of unknown duck Please help with ID of unknown duck Bambi meets chicks, moms on the look-out Bambi meets chicks, moms on the look-out
Juvenile Robin Juvenile Robin They only come out at night They only come out at night
Praying Mantis w/6D and 70-200 f/2.8 non-IS Praying Mantis w/6D and 70-200 f/2.8 non-IS Giraffe mother and young one Giraffe mother and young one
If only it were sharp If only it were sharp Chipmunk Chipmunk
yellow shafted flicker and dragon fly yellow shafted flicker and dragon fly Birds Birds
Bald Eagle in Tree Bald Eagle in Tree A Cautionary Tale A Cautionary Tale
Display options: