Nature and Wildlife Photography

Welcome to the Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to the photography of wild - and not so wild - animals and the natural world. Community moderators: fredlord and jsanch08.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Shooting in the Fog? Shooting in the Fog? Goshawk with Gadwall and stream mallard Goshawk with Gadwall and stream mallard
Life, death, struggle & survival in the swamp Life, death, struggle & survival in the swamp Reflections in The Swamp Reflections in The Swamp
Cooper's made my day! Cooper's made my day! A shy visitor - Snowy Owl A shy visitor - Snowy Owl
In the Catbird Seat In the Catbird Seat Cold weather bird portraits / behavior Cold weather bird portraits / behavior
Shooting on a overcast day. Shooting on a overcast day. Central Stockholm bird feeder. Lots of closeups.
Critique requested
Central Stockholm bird feeder. Lots of closeups.
Bobbin' for apples - Pileated woodpecker Bobbin' for apples - Pileated woodpecker Winter waterfoul Winter waterfoul
Rainy afternoon in Hawaii Rainy afternoon in Hawaii Yesterday's Wildlife Yesterday's Wildlife
Duck in the cold water.
Critique requested
Duck in the cold water.
Birds outline Birds outline
Small Birds Small Birds Raptor experts... hawk ID Raptor experts... hawk ID
Latest from the Aresnal NWR Latest from the Aresnal NWR I <3 the Northwest: Larch mountain trail I <3 the Northwest: Larch mountain trail
Swamp Eagles Swamp Eagles Gophers Gophers
Shades of gray Shades of gray Gadwall groups and a few others Gadwall groups and a few others
Around the feeder Around the feeder More from around the feeder. More from around the feeder.
Kangaroos are very cooperative models Kangaroos are very cooperative models Yellow-rumpted Warbler Yellow-rumpted Warbler
pelican feeding at Tin City Naples FL 02/14 pelican feeding at Tin City Naples FL 02/14 An alligator with a green toupee An alligator with a green toupee
Display options: