3D and Stereo Photography

Welcome to the 3D and Stereo Photography Forum, the place to discuss 3D hardware, software capture and display techniques and technology, and stereoscopic photography. Community moderator: Joseph S Wisniewski.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Newb - Some bad picts of Yellowstone. Newb - Some bad picts of Yellowstone. Passive 3D Ikebana Passive 3D Ikebana
Red flower Red flower picture 3d from iran picture 3d from iran
Mia Mia picture 3d anaglyph picture 3d anaglyph
Olympus E-PL2 with Zenith 3d adapter Olympus E-PL2 with Zenith 3d adapter Me, Tuli & Mia with 2 cameras and R.C. Me, Tuli & Mia with 2 cameras and R.C.
Old-school 3D.. Have you ever seen one of these? Old-school 3D.. Have you ever seen one of these? After rain After rain
Stereoscopic 3D - Shotgun blast Stereoscopic 3D - Shotgun blast 3D with Olympus E-M10 3D with Olympus E-M10
Cats in my yard Cats in my yard Flowers - cross eyes Flowers - cross eyes
Iron Man Iron Man With my e-bike and 2xOlympus E-PL2 in the city. - Cr-Ey With my e-bike and 2xOlympus E-PL2 in the city. - Cr-Ey
3D HEARTS 3D HEARTS 3D TULIPS 3D TULIPS
3D at home: cats & flowers 3D at home: cats & flowers 3D PHOTOS 3D PHOTOS
A few insects in-flight 2014, 3D cross-view. A few insects in-flight 2014, 3D cross-view. New FinePix REAL 3D W3 Tests Shots - Bangkok Street Market New FinePix REAL 3D W3 Tests Shots - Bangkok Street Market
First 3D attempt - Osaka Castle (cha-cha using Oly E-M5)
Critique requested
First 3D attempt - Osaka Castle (cha-cha using Oly E-M5)
Tulips on the table Tulips on the table
3D with two different cameras 3D with two different cameras Guns, flowers and Mia the CAT Guns, flowers and Mia the CAT
Snapshoots in 3D Snapshoots in 3D High speed 3D - Something you may have not seen before :) High speed 3D - Something you may have not seen before :)
Stereoscopic butterfly experiment Stereoscopic butterfly experiment 3D with Samsung NX300 3D with Samsung NX300
Display options: