3D and Stereo Photography

Welcome to the 3D and Stereo Photography Forum, the place to discuss 3D hardware, software capture and display techniques and technology, and stereoscopic photography. Community moderator: Joseph S Wisniewski.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Olympus E-PL2 with Zenith 3d adapter Olympus E-PL2 with Zenith 3d adapter 3D Ponderings about - Sony DSC-QX10, DSC-QX30, DSC-QX100 and ILCE-QX1 3D Ponderings about - Sony DSC-QX10, DSC-QX30, DSC-QX100 and ILCE-QX1
Selfie STereoPan Selfie STereoPan Stereo selfie Stereo selfie
Lily garden 3D photos Lily garden 3D photos A simple 3d flower pic x eyed A simple 3d flower pic x eyed
Old-school 3D.. Have you ever seen one of these? Old-school 3D.. Have you ever seen one of these? Newb - Some bad picts of Yellowstone. Newb - Some bad picts of Yellowstone.
Passive 3D Ikebana Passive 3D Ikebana Red flower Red flower
picture 3d from iran picture 3d from iran Mia Mia
picture 3d anaglyph picture 3d anaglyph Me, Tuli & Mia with 2 cameras and R.C. Me, Tuli & Mia with 2 cameras and R.C.
After rain After rain Stereoscopic 3D - Shotgun blast Stereoscopic 3D - Shotgun blast
3D with Olympus E-M10 3D with Olympus E-M10 Cats in my yard Cats in my yard
Flowers - cross eyes Flowers - cross eyes Iron Man Iron Man
With my e-bike and 2xOlympus E-PL2 in the city. - Cr-Ey With my e-bike and 2xOlympus E-PL2 in the city. - Cr-Ey 3D HEARTS 3D HEARTS
3D TULIPS 3D TULIPS 3D at home: cats & flowers 3D at home: cats & flowers
3D PHOTOS 3D PHOTOS A few insects in-flight 2014, 3D cross-view. A few insects in-flight 2014, 3D cross-view.
New FinePix REAL 3D W3 Tests Shots - Bangkok Street Market New FinePix REAL 3D W3 Tests Shots - Bangkok Street Market First 3D attempt - Osaka Castle (cha-cha using Oly E-M5)
Critique requested
First 3D attempt - Osaka Castle (cha-cha using Oly E-M5)
Tulips on the table Tulips on the table 3D with two different cameras 3D with two different cameras
Display options: