Black and White Photography

Welcome to the Black and White Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to black and white photography. Community moderator: rick decker.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
What can I do to improve these photos? What can I do to improve these photos? Your favorite images from 2014 - Post Here! Your favorite images from 2014 - Post Here!
And yet another few more of my neighborhood... And yet another few more of my neighborhood... Fishing, Sri Lanka 2012 Fishing, Sri Lanka 2012
New to B&W, C&C appreciated New to B&W, C&C appreciated A barn in winter A barn in winter
A few black and white photos (cc welcome) A few black and white photos (cc welcome) The Connecticut River The Connecticut River
four from this mornings walk four from this mornings walk Retro Coke C&C welcome Retro Coke C&C welcome
an oscilloscope and its owner
Critique requested
an oscilloscope and its owner
Practicing on a common photo subject
Critique requested
Practicing on a common photo subject
Black and White composition Black and White composition playing with the new toy -x100- playing with the new toy -x100-
Critique on my first BW photo
Critique requested
Critique on my first BW photo
Critique of composition requested. . . Critique of composition requested. . .
Nikola Tesla
Critique requested
Nikola Tesla
Window seat. Window seat.
Time Tested - Seawalls Time Tested - Seawalls some conversions slides some conversions slides
A photo of Eve Arnold, for critical A photo of Eve Arnold, for critical Another stone Another stone
Cemetary - Normandy Beach Cemetary - Normandy Beach Window In Stone and Brick Window In Stone and Brick
A janitor well informed A janitor well informed Good Glass Good Glass
North Window Arches National Park North Window Arches National Park Season's greetings! Season's greetings!
Green peppers
Critique requested
Green peppers
Seeking Balance.... Seeking Balance....
Display options: