PIX 2015

Black and White Photography

Welcome to the Black and White Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to black and white photography. Community moderator: rick decker.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
C&C...This any good? My first C&C... C&C...This any good? My first C&C... France in B & W France in B & W
Defying Death Defying Death Small Town Barber Shop Small Town Barber Shop
Could I make these look better with Silver Efex pro? Could I make these look better with Silver Efex pro? First Pics w/my new Nikon 24-70.....?? First Pics w/my new Nikon 24-70.....??
Left behind Left behind Please advise.....What is this technique called ? Please advise.....What is this technique called ?
Teacup Teacup stairway
Critique requested
stairway
street portrait street portrait Old credential  photo Old credential photo
Flash abstract Flash abstract the band stand in Boston Commons the band stand in Boston Commons
Four from the Kingdom of Thailand Four from the Kingdom of Thailand second window comments welcome second window comments welcome
Stanley Kubrick B&W in the 40´s Stanley Kubrick B&W in the 40´s Portrait Portrait
Coffee Shop before and after...C&C Coffee Shop before and after...C&C Thistle Thistle
Black Poppy Black Poppy dance moves dance moves
Ceiling of the 'Rijksmuseum' in Amsterdam Ceiling of the 'Rijksmuseum' in Amsterdam I see you 2 I see you 2
Bridge critique appreciated Bridge critique appreciated Black hole Black hole
wheels wheels This is so Corked up ! This is so Corked up !
Because you are the best at C&C Because you are the best at C&C Better In Colours vs Better in B&W Better In Colours vs Better in B&W
Display options: