Digital Video Talk

Welcome to the Digital Video Talk Forum, the place to discuss the capture and processing of digital video, whether using a digital stills camera or a camcorder. Community moderator: Victor Engel.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Sony RX100 IV + PL Filter: Visit to a Satellite Dish (4K Video) Sony RX100 IV + PL Filter: Visit to a Satellite Dish (4K Video) 8K 3D video 8K 3D video
Quadcopters, the future tool for 4K video available today ! Quadcopters, the future tool for 4K video available today ! 8K video 8K video
Slow Motion on a Gimbal: Sony RX100 iv and Beholder gimbal Slow Motion on a Gimbal: Sony RX100 iv and Beholder gimbal Bright LED light for video and photo Bright LED light for video and photo
Please help! Confused about Frame Rate and Audio Syncing! Please help! Confused about Frame Rate and Audio Syncing! Has Vimeo lost their collective minds? *Adaptive Streaming* Has Vimeo lost their collective minds? *Adaptive Streaming*
Sony RX100 IV on a 3-axis Gimbal: Blowing bubbles (in 4K) Sony RX100 IV on a 3-axis Gimbal: Blowing bubbles (in 4K) The State of 4K: Early 2016! The State of 4K: Early 2016!
Sony RX100 IV 4K Video: Santa Clara Mission Sony RX100 IV 4K Video: Santa Clara Mission Showing 4K videos Showing 4K videos
Sony R100 IV 4K Video  (and stills): California Campus Visit in Winter Sony R100 IV 4K Video (and stills): California Campus Visit in Winter Sony PlayMemories Camera App: Time-Lapse Sony PlayMemories Camera App: Time-Lapse
Marques Brownlee checks out the Red Raven Marques Brownlee checks out the Red Raven Rode Videomic Go Rode Videomic Go
Vuze with eight 4K cameras Vuze with eight 4K cameras Comparing Default Picture Profiles in the Sony RX100 IV, RX10 II, A7R II Comparing Default Picture Profiles in the Sony RX100 IV, RX10 II, A7R II
"double cam" - up to 10x zoom, up to 4K/30fps :-) "double cam" - up to 10x zoom, up to 4K/30fps :-) Motion Time lapse Video's above Grand Canyon du Verdon Motion Time lapse Video's above Grand Canyon du Verdon
The Samsung NX1 DIS continues to impress me: 4K Video The Samsung NX1 DIS continues to impress me: 4K Video ideal frame rate ideal frame rate
Editing 4K is not All That Hardware Intensive? Editing 4K is not All That Hardware Intensive? Lighting Question Lighting Question
Poor color and noise in AX100 footage? Poor color and noise in AX100 footage? Stabilizer from monopod Stabilizer from monopod
Setting up camera to shoot flat video Setting up camera to shoot flat video how can i prevent "light streaks" in my videos? how can i prevent "light streaks" in my videos?
Beholder MS1 for smartphone Beholder MS1 for smartphone Samsung NX1 in Art Museums Samsung NX1 in Art Museums
Display options: