Sony Alpha/NEX E-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha/NEX E-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony NEX and E-mount Alpha mirrorless digital cameras. Community moderators: Marti58 and SamTruax.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Late autumn mushrooming with sigma 15mm fisheye Late autumn mushrooming with sigma 15mm fisheye A6000 casual shoot with usual suspects Touit 1.8/32 and Sonnar 1.8/55 (pics) A6000 casual shoot with usual suspects Touit 1.8/32 and Sonnar 1.8/55 (pics)
Year of the Alpha - Part II Year of the Alpha - Part II Classic Dashboards Classic Dashboards
SEL2470Z weird question SEL2470Z weird question Beauty and the beast Beauty and the beast
Post a Pic: Autumn colours Post a Pic: Autumn colours Happy Thanksgiving to ye all! Happy Thanksgiving to ye all!
Sony FE 55mm VS my two best lenses for giggles (Rokinon & Minolta) Sony FE 55mm VS my two best lenses for giggles (Rokinon & Minolta) FE 16-35mm (with A7S) Visits Spruce Goose FE 16-35mm (with A7S) Visits Spruce Goose
A few from Tokyo today with the FE 16-35mm A few from Tokyo today with the FE 16-35mm A few landscapes from my A7 kit A few landscapes from my A7 kit
NYC sunset from above NYC sunset from above Outstanding!!! Outstanding!!!
Fixed RAW - Pt. 2 Fixed RAW - Pt. 2 Trail riding Trail riding
Hey Danny, Justin: Ever get a closeup of the nictitating membrane? Hey Danny, Justin: Ever get a closeup of the nictitating membrane? A3000 + Sigma 30mm  at event A3000 + Sigma 30mm at event
What would you take with you? What would you take with you? Kudos to Nissin with their i40 flash Kudos to Nissin with their i40 flash
No great luck pulling detail out of A6000 with shots of critters. No great luck pulling detail out of A6000 with shots of critters. Sony A7 Body $1298! Sony A7 Body $1298!
Is sports even worth a try with the A7 Is sports even worth a try with the A7 SEL1670Z hood alignment issues? SEL1670Z hood alignment issues?
Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home Bag  US $20 @ B&H Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home Bag US $20 @ B&H I am worried - neutral grey isn't neutral, and strange pattern too! I am worried - neutral grey isn't neutral, and strange pattern too!
Canon 24mm 3.5 L mk  TS-E II (on an A7) Canon 24mm 3.5 L mk TS-E II (on an A7) The Sony a6000 Hotshoe connectivity guide The Sony a6000 Hotshoe connectivity guide
A6000 using the in-camera flash to bounce A6000 using the in-camera flash to bounce a6000 Astrophotograhy settings + C&C a6000 Astrophotograhy settings + C&C
Display options: