Sony Alpha/NEX E-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha/NEX E-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony NEX and E-mount Alpha mirrorless digital cameras. Community moderators: Marti58 and SamTruax.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Our trip to Colorado 2014
Critique requested
Our trip to Colorado 2014
Rocky Mountain National Park Rocky Mountain National Park
How do I use an ultra wide?  10-18 How do I use an ultra wide? 10-18 5N and lenses: Nikon 55mm macro AIS vs NonAIS 5N and lenses: Nikon 55mm macro AIS vs NonAIS
From my original NEX-5 and 'substandard' 18-55 lens (image) From my original NEX-5 and 'substandard' 18-55 lens (image) my first test of the A7r FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS combo my first test of the A7r FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS combo
The Samyang 14mm on the A7r The Samyang 14mm on the A7r Eucalytus flower macro with A7r. 23 photos stacked. Eucalytus flower macro with A7r. 23 photos stacked.
Zhongyi Lens Turbo II and Sony a6000 Zhongyi Lens Turbo II and Sony a6000 Sunset - time to blow dust off my fine old telephoto lens Sunset - time to blow dust off my fine old telephoto lens
Real world images of samyang 12mm and NEX-6 Real world images of samyang 12mm and NEX-6 Noise matters! Noise matters!
Samyang 12mm f/2 on Nex6 Samyang 12mm f/2 on Nex6 Central Oregon
Critique requested
Central Oregon
A7 High ISO Performance A7 High ISO Performance I think it's starting to come together I think it's starting to come together
C&C: West roadtrip C&C: West roadtrip Extreme Bokeh Extreme Bokeh
Remember that NEX 5? Remember that NEX 5? Lightroom Camera Calibration A7s - missing profiles Lightroom Camera Calibration A7s - missing profiles
BEES!! and a Lizard guest! BEES!! and a Lizard guest! Bora Bora - lots of pictures Bora Bora - lots of pictures
mall Goddess mall Goddess Fly, Bees, Butterfly - in flight Fly, Bees, Butterfly - in flight
A7S Purple Glow at high ISO = Amp Glow? A7S Purple Glow at high ISO = Amp Glow? Found: Wireless remote for a6000 or any Sony Multi Port camera Found: Wireless remote for a6000 or any Sony Multi Port camera
Utah road trip with A7S, A7R and Canon glasses Utah road trip with A7S, A7R and Canon glasses Sony a7s + 70-200mm f4 G OSS FE  First Impression vs Nikon Sony a7s + 70-200mm f4 G OSS FE First Impression vs Nikon
Are a6000 RAW files greatly overexposed comare to JPG? Are a6000 RAW files greatly overexposed comare to JPG? Need LR Lens Profile: E20 pancake, please. Need LR Lens Profile: E20 pancake, please.
Display options: