Sony Alpha/NEX E-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha/NEX E-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony NEX and E-mount Alpha mirrorless digital cameras. Community moderators: Marti58 and SamTruax.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Anyone know how DxO measures their low ISO sensitivity score? Anyone know how DxO measures their low ISO sensitivity score? Even among my 3 Touits... The SEL50 always shines through! Even among my 3 Touits... The SEL50 always shines through!
Histogram/zebras - what am I seeing? Histogram/zebras - what am I seeing? A7r vs 645D... A7r vs 645D...
The sturdy CIECIO7 - FD / NEX Tripod Adapter arrived from Poland today. The sturdy CIECIO7 - FD / NEX Tripod Adapter arrived from Poland today. A6000 + Sonnar 1.8/55 and Touit 1.8/32 (pics) A6000 + Sonnar 1.8/55 and Touit 1.8/32 (pics)
A7 ..Landscapes with 10-18F4 A7 ..Landscapes with 10-18F4 NEX-6 does Landscape
Critique requested
NEX-6 does Landscape
Jungle Cardinal captured with A7 and 300mm lens Jungle Cardinal captured with A7 and 300mm lens Playing with the 55-210. Playing with the 55-210.
Sony A7 and BigmaOs (Sigma 50-500 OS) on hunting trip. Sony A7 and BigmaOs (Sigma 50-500 OS) on hunting trip. Night Event with the A7s and a7r Night Event with the A7s and a7r
Zeiss Jena Biotar 58mm 1:2.0 Zeiss Jena Biotar 58mm 1:2.0 Impressed by the cropping capabilities of the a6000 Impressed by the cropping capabilities of the a6000
Why are my RAWs worse than my SOOC JPEGs? Why are my RAWs worse than my SOOC JPEGs? Photos Taken with Sony Nex-6
Critique requested
Photos Taken with Sony Nex-6
NEX & legacy tele zooms: great for wildlife introduction! NEX & legacy tele zooms: great for wildlife introduction! Shots of Hokkaido, Japan (NEX-6 + Sony primes and Samyang 12mm) Shots of Hokkaido, Japan (NEX-6 + Sony primes and Samyang 12mm)
Here's a camera ad to make you re-think current Sony lens prices Here's a camera ad to make you re-think current Sony lens prices Supermoon Supermoon
C&C first cityscape. Can you please help me improve my skillz? C&C first cityscape. Can you please help me improve my skillz? Lifeguard with cool shades Lifeguard with cool shades
Sony's Smart Remote Control App has some neat features...and questions. Sony's Smart Remote Control App has some neat features...and questions. Year of the Alpha - Part II Year of the Alpha - Part II
Tale of two lenses (FE 35 ZA and FD 24) Tale of two lenses (FE 35 ZA and FD 24) Minitest a6000 + Canon FD 35mm f/2 (fd-nex adaptot) Minitest a6000 + Canon FD 35mm f/2 (fd-nex adaptot)
Recent hiking photo. C&C welcome. (1 image)
Critique requested
Recent hiking photo. C&C welcome. (1 image)
NEX 6 and 55/210 shoots surfing... NEX 6 and 55/210 shoots surfing...
Bought the 70-200 fe 4 Bought the 70-200 fe 4 Canon EF Lens with Signstek Newest Version Electronic Auto Focus EF-NEX EF-EMOUNT FX Lens Mount Adap Canon EF Lens with Signstek Newest Version Electronic Auto Focus EF-NEX EF-EMOUNT FX Lens Mount Adap
Display options: