Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: skeys, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Olympus 40-150 (cheap one) continues to amaze Olympus 40-150 (cheap one) continues to amaze Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8   after Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 after
I Must be losing it. Sharp, blurred, slow and fast BIF's at the same time. I Must be losing it. Sharp, blurred, slow and fast BIF's at the same time. 8mm f3.8 CCTV Fisheye review and samples 8mm f3.8 CCTV Fisheye review and samples
Kingfishers, or the birds you can photograph while waiting for them Kingfishers, or the birds you can photograph while waiting for them WOW - Olympus 300mm Pro Is Simply Stunning WOW - Olympus 300mm Pro Is Simply Stunning
Panasonic GX-8, Two Birds & Panasonic 100-400mm lens at 400mm Panasonic GX-8, Two Birds & Panasonic 100-400mm lens at 400mm I think I'm going to jump m4/3's ship because of UltraWideAngle I think I'm going to jump m4/3's ship because of UltraWideAngle
Some data on Oly "Focus Stacking" Some data on Oly "Focus Stacking" GX85 Collaborative Mini-Review: Impressions, Comparisons, and Verdict GX85 Collaborative Mini-Review: Impressions, Comparisons, and Verdict
New Wave Bugs ... *Macro Images New Wave Bugs ... *Macro Images My 400mm Fisheye Lens My 400mm Fisheye Lens
Ebony Jewelwing, male Ebony Jewelwing, male Dreeke - special for you, today's Kokopo pre-sunrise Dreeke - special for you, today's Kokopo pre-sunrise
My PL 100-400 lens is very picky with UV filters My PL 100-400 lens is very picky with UV filters L 100-400 Bokeh L 100-400 Bokeh
GX80 RAW files with E-shutter appear to be 10bit GX80 RAW files with E-shutter appear to be 10bit my 300 f4 pro and MC-14 ooc images to begin with my 300 f4 pro and MC-14 ooc images to begin with
Couple from a golden oldie Couple from a golden oldie Monument Valley Sunrise Monument Valley Sunrise
Oly 300 F4 Pro my pics Oly 300 F4 Pro my pics Revisiting E-M1 with SilkyPix 7 Revisiting E-M1 with SilkyPix 7
The sun rose in Kokopo today and I was there! The sun rose in Kokopo today and I was there! 24 hours with GH4 and PL 100-400 24 hours with GH4 and PL 100-400
Sometimes it helps to have a lot of of pixels! Sometimes it helps to have a lot of of pixels! Todays (fly)catch(ers) Todays (fly)catch(ers)
Update: Repainted Olympus and OM-D logos Update: Repainted Olympus and OM-D logos 2 months with the Voigtlander 10.5mm Nokton 2 months with the Voigtlander 10.5mm Nokton
Olympus FL-LM3 flash works with Panasonic GM5 (most likley LX100 too) Olympus FL-LM3 flash works with Panasonic GM5 (most likley LX100 too) Brands Hatch Super Bikes 100-400mm Brands Hatch Super Bikes 100-400mm
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow