Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: skeys, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A few Recent Images with E-M1 and 12-40 Pro and Focus Stacking A few Recent Images with E-M1 and 12-40 Pro and Focus Stacking Whale Watching (GX8 + 100-300mm)
Critique requested
Whale Watching (GX8 + 100-300mm)
My travel solution 2016: GX8, some glass & RX1r, ONA Bowery etc. My travel solution 2016: GX8, some glass & RX1r, ONA Bowery etc. Orchids with the GX8 Orchids with the GX8
Thinking about switching? This says it all.... Thinking about switching? This says it all.... Small Birds - Pen ep5 olympus 40-150 pro lens with 1.4 teleconverter.
Critique requested
Small Birds - Pen ep5 olympus 40-150 pro lens with 1.4 teleconverter.
Paging Geoffrey Paging Geoffrey Can you believe that these pictures were taken with a 3 million pixel camera. Oly camedia Can you believe that these pictures were taken with a 3 million pixel camera. Oly camedia
Super Bowl 50! Super Bowl 50! Two winter scenes with the GF7 Two winter scenes with the GF7
Bias against Panasonic. Did you notice? Bias against Panasonic. Did you notice? E-M5 II HDR for Food Photography E-M5 II HDR for Food Photography
Planespotting at JFK with OM-D E-M10/75-300 Planespotting at JFK with OM-D E-M10/75-300 Testing the electronic shutter on my EM1... Testing the electronic shutter on my EM1...
14-140 II Flare 14-140 II Flare Orchid taken using post focus Orchid taken using post focus
Oly Digital Camera Updater Oly Digital Camera Updater Sunday Morning Landscapes with the E-M1 and 7-14mm f2.8 Sunday Morning Landscapes with the E-M1 and 7-14mm f2.8
In the forest after the snow storm... In the forest after the snow storm... Unscientific Firmware 4.1 Test Unscientific Firmware 4.1 Test
7-14 f2.8 pro my favorite new toy! 7-14 f2.8 pro my favorite new toy! OMG I bought a generic 8mm fisheye lens! OMG I bought a generic 8mm fisheye lens!
This why I love my E-M10 This why I love my E-M10 G7 Battery Life 870 shots today G7 Battery Life 870 shots today
A photo using a 1977 F.Zuiko Auto T 1:2  85mm on OM-D E-M10 A photo using a 1977 F.Zuiko Auto T 1:2 85mm on OM-D E-M10 IBIS test - on vs on w/half-press vs off IBIS test - on vs on w/half-press vs off
Zonlai 25mm f1.8 Zonlai 25mm f1.8 Do you Print your Pictures from Micro Four Thirds camera - if so how big? Do you Print your Pictures from Micro Four Thirds camera - if so how big?
State of the art communications in Australia State of the art communications in Australia Nikon finally gets serious with mirrorless... Nikon finally gets serious with mirrorless...
Display options: