Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, jalywol, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 -- ginormous, yes -- but still awesome? Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 -- ginormous, yes -- but still awesome? DPR readers say E-PL5 is least interesting new camera. DPR readers say E-PL5 is least interesting new camera.
M10 60MM macro weevils and possible shutter shock. M10 60MM macro weevils and possible shutter shock. First dragon of the season. First dragon of the season.
Going for I-M-P-A-C-T! Going for I-M-P-A-C-T! OM-D what is this symbol ? OM-D what is this symbol ?
Fresh from the Salt Marsh Fresh from the Salt Marsh Long shot in a dark forest Long shot in a dark forest
Fun in a cemetery with the 75mm Fun in a cemetery with the 75mm Autumn Aloft Baloon Festival (8 Images) Autumn Aloft Baloon Festival (8 Images)
Panasonic GM1 sensor spot repair Panasonic GM1 sensor spot repair 7.5mm Fisheye for small group selfies 7.5mm Fisheye for small group selfies
Issue with an Adapted Lens - thoughts? Issue with an Adapted Lens - thoughts? Reflection of a bird in its own eye.. Reflection of a bird in its own eye..
12-50 sharper than 14-54? 12-50 sharper than 14-54? Nakajima river in Nagasaki, few photos to dilute tech. talk :) Nakajima river in Nagasaki, few photos to dilute tech. talk :)
Five Years of Micro Four Thirds Five Years of Micro Four Thirds A few Oly 75mm pics from around San Francisco A few Oly 75mm pics from around San Francisco
EM5 in Ireland EM5 in Ireland Travels round my garden with Oly 60 mm lens - C & C please Travels round my garden with Oly 60 mm lens - C & C please
Glacier National Park - Through my eyes - A few I like
Critique requested
Glacier National Park - Through my eyes - A few I like
Preview: Not Just Selfie Improvement Preview: Not Just Selfie Improvement
Comprehensive Panasonic GM1 Which Bag / Attempt at Super compact system. Comprehensive Panasonic GM1 Which Bag / Attempt at Super compact system. Collinsville (Alabama) Trade Days with the 12-32 Collinsville (Alabama) Trade Days with the 12-32
The lemurs and landscapes of Madagascar The lemurs and landscapes of Madagascar Let's talk Long exposures Let's talk Long exposures
Hummingbird shots with E-M1 Hummingbird shots with E-M1 With the new/used sigma 50-500mm
Critique requested
With the new/used sigma 50-500mm
Panny G6 AWB handles fluoro lighting! Panny G6 AWB handles fluoro lighting! A bit of Roller Derby. A bit of Roller Derby.
Display options: