Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, jalywol, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
E-P1 with PL 25mm F1.4 E-P1 with PL 25mm F1.4 EM1 40-150 PRO + MC-14TC few birds today... EM1 40-150 PRO + MC-14TC few birds today...
My one (and often) only model wishes all of you a joyous holiday season... My one (and often) only model wishes all of you a joyous holiday season... The Season's Greetings Thread The Season's Greetings Thread
The EPM2 and the 17mm pancake fit in my jacket pocket. The EPM2 and the 17mm pancake fit in my jacket pocket. After recent event, not too fond of wrist straps anymore After recent event, not too fond of wrist straps anymore
Advice needed for my E-P5, it's driving me nuts Advice needed for my E-P5, it's driving me nuts 40-150 f/2.8 PRO - Samples from Asia 40-150 f/2.8 PRO - Samples from Asia
Foxy woxy. Foxy woxy. Santa came early - Olympus 40-150 pro Santa came early - Olympus 40-150 pro
FZ50 vs GH4 Image quality FZ50 vs GH4 Image quality Streets of NYC Streets of NYC
E-M1 vs. GH4 ISO6400 comparison... E-M1 vs. GH4 ISO6400 comparison... Happy Holidays and a fabulous new year Happy Holidays and a fabulous new year
E-M1 focusing problems... E-M1 focusing problems... Warm Cat, Lumpy Mattress Warm Cat, Lumpy Mattress
Le Reve - The Wynn Theater Las Vegas Le Reve - The Wynn Theater Las Vegas Photographers Anonymous-My new lens. Photographers Anonymous-My new lens.
I only wanted the leather bag I only wanted the leather bag Olympus battery charger - throw out that cable! Olympus battery charger - throw out that cable!
improvised diffuser for pl5 pm2 flash. improvised diffuser for pl5 pm2 flash. Rainy Night in Georgia Rainy Night in Georgia
HDR Exif data Olympus micro-Four-Thirds HDR Exif data Olympus micro-Four-Thirds Practice run with EM1 and 40-150 f2.8 Pro at Dance Recital. C&C please
Critique requested
Practice run with EM1 and 40-150 f2.8 Pro at Dance Recital. C&C please
Homeschooling - EM10 + 45mm 1.8 Homeschooling - EM10 + 45mm 1.8 Is My Oly 45mm Soft, Or Do I Just Not Know How to Use It Properly? Is My Oly 45mm Soft, Or Do I Just Not Know How to Use It Properly?
Thailand/Cambodia Pictures. C&C Welcome Thailand/Cambodia Pictures. C&C Welcome Merry Christmas Merry Christmas
Good Christmas and Happy New Year 2015 Good Christmas and Happy New Year 2015 Panasonic GF Video - a User's Perspective Panasonic GF Video - a User's Perspective
Display options: