Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, jalywol, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Starting to enjoy Capture One 8 more each time I use it... Starting to enjoy Capture One 8 more each time I use it... E-P5 with Panny 12-32 E-P5 with Panny 12-32
Oly regular IS (on E-PL1) not too shabby. Oly regular IS (on E-PL1) not too shabby. Andromeda with E-M5 Andromeda with E-M5
C&C - Tasmania Australia (lots of images)
Critique requested
C&C - Tasmania Australia (lots of images)
Happy Halloween! Happy Halloween!
Crazy moon over NYC last night Crazy moon over NYC last night Battle of the Sensors APS-C vs M43... Battle of the Sensors APS-C vs M43...
E-M5 on the Streets of Macau (B&W) E-M5 on the Streets of Macau (B&W) A wee dram A wee dram
Could you please evaluate these photos of mine? Could you please evaluate these photos of mine? 1.8光圈下的逆光成像效果不错 1.8光圈下的逆光成像效果不错
Fix for 12-40 2.8 Pro Lens Hood Design Fault Fix for 12-40 2.8 Pro Lens Hood Design Fault Panasonic G2 infrared Panasonic G2 infrared
Olympus IBIS is really useful ... Olympus IBIS is really useful ... Bargain $8 / £5 L Bracket for Olympus EM-10. Bargain $8 / £5 L Bracket for Olympus EM-10.
C&C: A self portrait. :D C&C: A self portrait. :D some photo taken with Olympus OMD EM1 and live comp option some photo taken with Olympus OMD EM1 and live comp option
The miracle of a polarizing filter. The miracle of a polarizing filter. Halloween Dramatic Tones Halloween Dramatic Tones
Live Composition Fountain. Live Composition Fountain. Shutter Therapy Shutter Therapy
Poor Man's 12mm wide angle Poor Man's 12mm wide angle Still loving the 100-300 Still loving the 100-300
GM5 high-ISO sample photo - major distortion on 12-32! GM5 high-ISO sample photo - major distortion on 12-32! Painters and a Photographer Painters and a Photographer
a little fellow knocking my window... a little fellow knocking my window... GX7 long exposure noise problem? GX7 long exposure noise problem?
A mix from my new Kodak S-1 A mix from my new Kodak S-1 Hands-on Experience w/ 40-150 f2.8 Hands-on Experience w/ 40-150 f2.8
Display options: