Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A few from yesterday's walk. A few from yesterday's walk. BIF and BOC (E-M1 + 40-150 Pro + MC-14) BIF and BOC (E-M1 + 40-150 Pro + MC-14)
Silver Gulls in Flight (40-150 pro + MC-14) Silver Gulls in Flight (40-150 pro + MC-14) Mantis Eats Moth Macro Set (WARNING: Contains graphic images you might find disturbing) Mantis Eats Moth Macro Set (WARNING: Contains graphic images you might find disturbing)
G7 + Sigma 30mm f2.8 Sample Photos
Critique requested
G7 + Sigma 30mm f2.8 Sample Photos
Panasonic G7 4K image grab is awesome! (sample picture) Panasonic G7 4K image grab is awesome! (sample picture)
Poetry..... Poetry..... Museum of Life & Science - OMD EM5 II Museum of Life & Science - OMD EM5 II
Air Show Delta BC
Critique requested
Air Show Delta BC
A few shots with the Panasonic G7 and Nocticron lens A few shots with the Panasonic G7 and Nocticron lens
I tried manual focus on the Panasonic G7 for the first time I tried manual focus on the Panasonic G7 for the first time Panasonic G7 4k burst mode still grab with the Nocticron lens Panasonic G7 4k burst mode still grab with the Nocticron lens
Panasonic G2: Cathedral of Monza (Italy) Panasonic G2: Cathedral of Monza (Italy) Begineer 20mm 1.7, OMD EM 10
Critique requested
Begineer 20mm 1.7, OMD EM 10
Aurora from the Prairies Aurora from the Prairies GM5 and Pentax DA 70 2.4 limited GM5 and Pentax DA 70 2.4 limited
Tiradentes, MG, Brazil.
Critique requested
Tiradentes, MG, Brazil.
Olympus OM-d E-m5 with LENSBABY FISHEYE for Nikon Olympus OM-d E-m5 with LENSBABY FISHEYE for Nikon
The GX7, the 12-35, and the 100-300 - a basic festival outfit…
Critique requested
The GX7, the 12-35, and the 100-300 - a basic festival outfit…
Day 3: National Mask & Warwagira Festival, G6 in action. Day 3: National Mask & Warwagira Festival, G6 in action.
One pet portrait oly 45mm, a few wildlife with 75-300(i)
Critique requested
One pet portrait oly 45mm, a few wildlife with 75-300(i)
In love with my new nokton :) In love with my new nokton :)
National Mask & Warwagira Festival started today in Kokopo/Rabaul National Mask & Warwagira Festival started today in Kokopo/Rabaul My first couple of decent shots with the GM5 My first couple of decent shots with the GM5
Italian Dolomites and the G5 Italian Dolomites and the G5 Some 4K still grabs from the Panasonic G7 Some 4K still grabs from the Panasonic G7
Heat, humidity, and most of all, colorful dancers, masks, and music! G6, GX7 Heat, humidity, and most of all, colorful dancers, masks, and music! G6, GX7 A few more CAF action shots with EM1 & 90-250: Delta Winds again A few more CAF action shots with EM1 & 90-250: Delta Winds again
architecture hurts my eyes... architecture hurts my eyes... m43 out and about at the National Mask & Warwargira Festival, Rabaul m43 out and about at the National Mask & Warwargira Festival, Rabaul
Display options: