Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
4 years in m4/3 in 3x4 pictures ;)
Critique requested
4 years in m4/3 in 3x4 pictures ;)
Panasonic G7 sample photo Panasonic G7 sample photo
Article (in French) about the use of the Helios 40-2 85mm F/1,5 Lens on a m4/3 camera Article (in French) about the use of the Helios 40-2 85mm F/1,5 Lens on a m4/3 camera A couple of shots of this bee with the new Panasonic 30mm f2.8 macro lens A couple of shots of this bee with the new Panasonic 30mm f2.8 macro lens
Autumn in Harrington, NSW, with some sunshine and the GX7 Autumn in Harrington, NSW, with some sunshine and the GX7 Night sky with EM5mii Night sky with EM5mii
GX7 pics: 20mm + 14-140mm
Critique requested
GX7 pics: 20mm + 14-140mm
Lakes and birds. Lakes and birds.
I don't know if the new Panasonic 30mm macro lens is good for portraits I don't know if the new Panasonic 30mm macro lens is good for portraits Samyang 7.5mm fisheye shots Samyang 7.5mm fisheye shots
OM1 and Sigma 60mm 2.8 - very happy with this combo! OM1 and Sigma 60mm 2.8 - very happy with this combo! Tunnel vision - reflecting on oneself Tunnel vision - reflecting on oneself
More olympus EM10 & panasonic 12-32 More olympus EM10 & panasonic 12-32 Just rented the new Panasonic 30mm macro lens Just rented the new Panasonic 30mm macro lens
Autumn at the beachfront, Harrington, NSW; GX7 and 12-32 Autumn at the beachfront, Harrington, NSW; GX7 and 12-32 A couple more from Netherlands (C&C welcome) - 7 images
Critique requested
A couple more from Netherlands (C&C welcome) - 7 images
GX7 and 12-32 on the XPT Train frm Sydney GX7 and 12-32 on the XPT Train frm Sydney What is wrong with this picture? What is wrong with this picture?
M.Zuiko 40-150 f4-5.6 R - Not Enough Love M.Zuiko 40-150 f4-5.6 R - Not Enough Love E-M1 Goes to South Africa! E-M1 Goes to South Africa!
Travels in Russia 2013-2015 ... photos Travels in Russia 2013-2015 ... photos em1 40-150+1.4x em1 40-150+1.4x
A couple of GX7 photos on a wet Melbourne night A couple of GX7 photos on a wet Melbourne night Netherlands C&C
Critique requested
Netherlands C&C
Chamonix, France - l'Aiguille du Midi/Mont Blanc (warning! lots of pix of mountains!) Chamonix, France - l'Aiguille du Midi/Mont Blanc (warning! lots of pix of mountains!) Noticeable noise level at ISO 200 with my E-M5 II
Critique requested
Noticeable noise level at ISO 200 with my E-M5 II
Say hello to my little friend...
Critique requested
Say hello to my little friend...
Received my filter a day late for my Nocticron lens Received my filter a day late for my Nocticron lens
E-M1: Abiquiu E-M1: Abiquiu First sight of the Western Wall
Critique requested
First sight of the Western Wall
Display options: