Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
My moon My moon Spider with cloud storage
Critique requested
Spider with cloud storage
Old & new in Jerusalem Old & new in Jerusalem For whom the wind blows... For whom the wind blows...
G6 + 100-300; a picture because I can! LOL. G6 + 100-300; a picture because I can! LOL. Pictures from CERN/CMS, Chamonix, Mont Blanc, paragliders -- warning: ~15 pictures Pictures from CERN/CMS, Chamonix, Mont Blanc, paragliders -- warning: ~15 pictures
4K photo from the Panasonic G7 4K photo from the Panasonic G7 OM-D´s little helper OM-D´s little helper
My first time ever taking pictures of fireworks with a digital camera ( G7 ) My first time ever taking pictures of fireworks with a digital camera ( G7 ) Using an add on preset from Lightroom Using an add on preset from Lightroom
E-M5ii+45; love the colours E-M5ii+45; love the colours Switzerland - EM1/12-40 Pro
Critique requested
Switzerland - EM1/12-40 Pro
The "Torch Movement" in Honduras
Critique requested
The "Torch Movement" in Honduras
G7 Photos G7 Photos
Canada Day celebrations - OOC jpegs Canada Day celebrations - OOC jpegs E-M1 + 40-150 pro +MC-14 and Scrubwrens E-M1 + 40-150 pro +MC-14 and Scrubwrens
IR at the swimming hole
Critique requested
IR at the swimming hole
E-M1 + Canon FD300 f4.0L = Moon shot
Critique requested
E-M1 + Canon FD300 f4.0L = Moon shot
New to photography and micro 4/3 and loving it - Thanks to all of you for the guidance
Critique requested
New to photography and micro 4/3 and loving it - Thanks to all of you for the guidance
Glenbawn Dam
Critique requested
Glenbawn Dam
GX7 & 45-175mm at the beach GX7 & 45-175mm at the beach The Moon, and oh look... is that Saturn?! The Moon, and oh look... is that Saturn?!
Back in the tropics, the sun is shining, and I am… Back in the tropics, the sun is shining, and I am… Now I got the E-PL7 + 75-300mm ... some shots... Now I got the E-PL7 + 75-300mm ... some shots...
When to convert to B&W?
Critique requested
When to convert to B&W?
Little Colourful Macro Spiders Little Colourful Macro Spiders
If you have big hands you might not want to use the Nocticron on the G7 If you have big hands you might not want to use the Nocticron on the G7 A handy combination: GX7 + 12-32. Just a couple of pix. A handy combination: GX7 + 12-32. Just a couple of pix.
My EM1 and lenses finally get a day out and we loved it!
Critique requested
My EM1 and lenses finally get a day out and we loved it!
My first test pictures during the day with my new Panasonic G7 My first test pictures during the day with my new Panasonic G7
Display options: