PIX 2015

Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Poor Mans Setup -             Setup & Results Poor Mans Setup - Setup & Results A bucket list shot A bucket list shot
New toy New toy I've decided I really like perspective/keystone correction. I've decided I really like perspective/keystone correction.
40-150 Pro + TC and 60mm macro Hoverfly's and Insects 40-150 Pro + TC and 60mm macro Hoverfly's and Insects Wannon Falls, and other shots. Wannon Falls, and other shots.
Ducks and Magpie Larks in Action Ducks and Magpie Larks in Action Panasonic G7 photos Panasonic G7 photos
Hopkins Falls, and other shots from The Newer Volcanic Province. Hopkins Falls, and other shots from The Newer Volcanic Province. I still like the Oly 9-18 I still like the Oly 9-18
Boston Esplanade @ sunset; 4 images Boston Esplanade @ sunset; 4 images Currently in Boston, Mass.. can't remember the name of this place.. Currently in Boston, Mass.. can't remember the name of this place..
Presidential visit Presidential visit Only one eye in focus @ F8, on several occasions...
Critique requested
Only one eye in focus @ F8, on several occasions...
Rush hour Rush hour A morning stroll in Sydney: G6, 12-35, 100-300 A morning stroll in Sydney: G6, 12-35, 100-300
Brand New E-M1 arrived today :) Brand New E-M1 arrived today :) Random Macro's (60mm f2.8) Random Macro's (60mm f2.8)
Theatrical Magpie drops in for lunch. :D Theatrical Magpie drops in for lunch. :D Signs photography! Best way to do it? Signs photography! Best way to do it?
C&C: Please critique and share your opinions
Critique requested
C&C: Please critique and share your opinions
Learning about photography (with photos)! Learning about photography (with photos)!
Anyone know what the second one is? I presume it's an egg of some sort. Anyone know what the second one is? I presume it's an egg of some sort. Damn that GM1 and its lovely shutter! Damn that GM1 and its lovely shutter!
E-M1 + Olympus 60mm macro: Bugs
Critique requested
E-M1 + Olympus 60mm macro: Bugs
Fountain St Chruch + E-M1 + 8mm Fisheye 1.8 Pro Fountain St Chruch + E-M1 + 8mm Fisheye 1.8 Pro
E-M1 does summer holidays in Slovakia (Europe). E-M1 does summer holidays in Slovakia (Europe). Superb Fairy-wren and his rich plumage Superb Fairy-wren and his rich plumage
Twilight Twilight E-P5 and Olympus 60mm Macro E-P5 and Olympus 60mm Macro
Display options: