Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: skeys, Martin Ocando, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Big, bold portraits with the Panny 100-300 Big, bold portraits with the Panny 100-300 Fish and chips, islands style Fish and chips, islands style
I was gazing out the bathroom window…* I was gazing out the bathroom window…* Oprey with fish
Critique requested
Oprey with fish
Nature 2+ vs Photog 0 -- but a lesson learned :) Nature 2+ vs Photog 0 -- but a lesson learned :) More of the 300 f/4...can't get enough of this More of the 300 f/4...can't get enough of this
Dreeke - special for you, today's Kokopo pre-sunrise Dreeke - special for you, today's Kokopo pre-sunrise Some shots this morning EM1 and Sigma 50-500mm Some shots this morning EM1 and Sigma 50-500mm
Revisiting E-M1 with SilkyPix 7 Revisiting E-M1 with SilkyPix 7 The sun rose in Kokopo today and I was there! The sun rose in Kokopo today and I was there!
First Days GX7 First Days GX7 Kokopo dawn is playing with me! Kokopo dawn is playing with me!
Pelican in Flight...with EM1 and 300 f/4 Pelican in Flight...with EM1 and 300 f/4 Two photographs or one -- which image?
Critique requested
Two photographs or one -- which image?
Hard yacka at the market! Hard yacka at the market! Thank goodness I got the morning photo on Saturday Thank goodness I got the morning photo on Saturday
300mm f4: Herons, Egrets and Spoonbills 300mm f4: Herons, Egrets and Spoonbills Angkor Wat and Micro Four Thirds Angkor Wat and Micro Four Thirds
EM-1 High ISO! WOW EM-1 High ISO! WOW Mini DIY studio box :) Mini DIY studio box :)
happy subjects! "You must take my picture too!" happy subjects! "You must take my picture too!" Bird in flight with voigtlander 17.5 Bird in flight with voigtlander 17.5
Making pictures out of SOMETHING!!! Making pictures out of SOMETHING!!! C&C Requested...
Critique requested
C&C Requested...
For static or predictable movement this isn't a bad combo.. For static or predictable movement this isn't a bad combo.. Jackson Pollock, Grey and Grey, No.1, No.2 and No.3 (C&C welcome) Jackson Pollock, Grey and Grey, No.1, No.2 and No.3 (C&C welcome)
Bb & Bb with the 300 f/4...garden delights Bb & Bb with the 300 f/4...garden delights Making a picture out of not much Making a picture out of not much
Some studio portraits Some studio portraits A few more Ospreys
Critique requested
A few more Ospreys
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow