Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, jalywol, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Panny 45-200 @ 200. Soft you say? Your brain might be! Panny 45-200 @ 200. Soft you say? Your brain might be! Close-ups with the Panny 100-300 @ 300 on Panny G6 Close-ups with the Panny 100-300 @ 300 on Panny G6
My experiments..comments welcome
Critique requested
My experiments..comments welcome
Lots of little birds. 15 images. Lots of little birds. 15 images.
Finally got to try out my new GH4 Finally got to try out my new GH4 Cockies at the Kokopo market today. G6, 12-32 Cockies at the Kokopo market today. G6, 12-32
Sad eyes in a cage, and other quirky shots. Sad eyes in a cage, and other quirky shots. m.zuiko 60mm macro, love this lens! m.zuiko 60mm macro, love this lens!
Five Years of Micro Four Thirds Five Years of Micro Four Thirds Thoughts? C&C
Critique requested
Thoughts? C&C
A dark moon tonight A dark moon tonight Epic BIF thread. Swallows and others. (18 images) Epic BIF thread. Swallows and others. (18 images)
Jiang Xi, China with e-m1+12-40 Jiang Xi, China with e-m1+12-40 Landscapes and Rust. 60mm and 75mm. Landscapes and Rust. 60mm and 75mm.
Shenzhen Airport
Critique requested
Shenzhen Airport
Skip this post if you don't like bees/macro, (10 pics) Skip this post if you don't like bees/macro, (10 pics)
GM1 on Alpine hiking trip
Critique requested
GM1 on Alpine hiking trip
The picture that got away… The picture that got away…
epl5, zuiko om 50 1.4, music & baseball. c&c please!
Critique requested
epl5, zuiko om 50 1.4, music & baseball. c&c please!
Panasonic G2: Chartreuse of Garegnano In Milan (Italy) Panasonic G2: Chartreuse of Garegnano In Milan (Italy)
More EM10+14-42EZ More EM10+14-42EZ Loving the Samyang fisheye more and more Loving the Samyang fisheye more and more
Abandoned Paper Mill (lots of photos) Abandoned Paper Mill (lots of photos) Beautiful Places - The Alhambra Beautiful Places - The Alhambra
Portraits with EM-1 and 75/1.8 Portraits with EM-1 and 75/1.8 E-M10 and the 17mm f/1.8 go to the Big E E-M10 and the 17mm f/1.8 go to the Big E
flowers and plants with the e-m1 + 12-40 flowers and plants with the e-m1 + 12-40 Vacation gear comments, just ordered my 12-40! :)
Critique requested
Vacation gear comments, just ordered my 12-40! :)
Springtime in Adelaide Springtime in Adelaide Going for I-M-P-A-C-T! Going for I-M-P-A-C-T!
Display options: