Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, jalywol, and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
USA Pacific NW Mushrooms w/ EM1 & 40-150 f2.8 USA Pacific NW Mushrooms w/ EM1 & 40-150 f2.8 Christmas morning love Christmas morning love
GH3 in Europe
Critique requested
GH3 in Europe
For the birds For the birds
A few from Montenegro A few from Montenegro Carlsbad Caves and Snow pictures. Suggestions ? Carlsbad Caves and Snow pictures. Suggestions ?
Animal portraits from the zoo. Animal portraits from the zoo. New Zealand C&C; Equipment Choice
Critique requested
New Zealand C&C; Equipment Choice
EM10 + 14-42ez b&w EM10 + 14-42ez b&w Beginner with GX7 in Nanjing, a few random shots
Critique requested
Beginner with GX7 in Nanjing, a few random shots
Couple of test macros Couple of test macros Foxy woxy. Foxy woxy.
Practice run with EM1 and 40-150 f2.8 Pro at Dance Recital. C&C please
Critique requested
Practice run with EM1 and 40-150 f2.8 Pro at Dance Recital. C&C please
Beginner with GX7 in XuZhou, a few shots
Critique requested
Beginner with GX7 in XuZhou, a few shots
Still learning the 100-300: at the beach today Still learning the 100-300: at the beach today Christchurch EQ damage.
Critique requested
Christchurch EQ damage.
Impressionistic view of this Foggy Florida Morning Impressionistic view of this Foggy Florida Morning Cicada in Australia Cicada in Australia
New 24mm lens New 24mm lens National Air and Space Museum at Dulles
Critique requested
National Air and Space Museum at Dulles
A Little Pixel Fun LIght Painting with the EM-1 A Little Pixel Fun LIght Painting with the EM-1 A bit of a throw back as I contemplate shearing my beard off... A bit of a throw back as I contemplate shearing my beard off...
Cutting right through the fog!! Cutting right through the fog!! My Body Cap Fisheye Photos, I like this thing "alot" My Body Cap Fisheye Photos, I like this thing "alot"
Valley Of The Butterflies
Critique requested
Valley Of The Butterflies
My first pictures 40-150 2.8 PRO My first pictures 40-150 2.8 PRO
E-M1 art filter and my old X700 E-M1 art filter and my old X700 Monastery of Filerimos
Critique requested
Monastery of Filerimos
A few shots at Hong Kong Airport
Critique requested
A few shots at Hong Kong Airport
Creek shot with 9-18mm with ND x64 6-stop filter
Critique requested
Creek shot with 9-18mm with ND x64 6-stop filter
Display options: