Micro Four Thirds Talk

Welcome to the Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum, the place to discuss Micro Four Thirds models such as the Panasonic GF, GH, GX & G series and the Olympus Pen and OM-D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando and Aleo Veuliah.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Open shade is a wonderful thing! Open shade is a wonderful thing! Venezia, Italy from above Venezia, Italy from above
the eyes of wonder in a child ...
Critique requested
the eyes of wonder in a child ...
Dramatic skies in Phoenix AZ...
Critique requested
Dramatic skies in Phoenix AZ...
Em5 MKII w/Pan45-175; King Bolete' Spring Mushroom Em5 MKII w/Pan45-175; King Bolete' Spring Mushroom People and scenes with the 45mm 1.8 People and scenes with the 45mm 1.8
Tree Hugger
Critique requested
Tree Hugger
EM5-2....Chinese Lion Dance, Loche, California EM5-2....Chinese Lion Dance, Loche, California
A few with EM1 on a foggy day at the beach A few with EM1 on a foggy day at the beach Horses - The Day of St. Todor/Theodor
Critique requested
Horses - The Day of St. Todor/Theodor
EM-1/fw 3.0/75-300/C-AF/BIFs this morning... EM-1/fw 3.0/75-300/C-AF/BIFs this morning... E-M10 and a Pentax Super Takumar 50 E-M10 and a Pentax Super Takumar 50
An old hardware store An old hardware store 40-150 f2.8 PRO one of the most flare resistant lens I've ever used 40-150 f2.8 PRO one of the most flare resistant lens I've ever used
Zoo EM1 40-150Pro/1.4x and PP colors Zoo EM1 40-150Pro/1.4x and PP colors Sam the Surf Dog;  40-150 f2.8 Sam the Surf Dog; 40-150 f2.8
Some spring shoots with E-PL5+LumixG14/2.5. Really good pair. Some spring shoots with E-PL5+LumixG14/2.5. Really good pair. Olympus 45 1.8 sharpness Olympus 45 1.8 sharpness
Few pictures with Oly 45 1.8 Few pictures with Oly 45 1.8 welcome welcome
Up tide massive feeding Up tide massive feeding The Golden Duck The Golden Duck
Photographing a yellow flower - looking at focal length Photographing a yellow flower - looking at focal length Olympus 45/1.8 my first portraits Olympus 45/1.8 my first portraits
Virgin Gorda vacation with my "old" camera. Virgin Gorda vacation with my "old" camera. Morning Flights Morning Flights
Dragonfly shots Dragonfly shots EPL-7 Speedlight portraits in studio EPL-7 Speedlight portraits in studio
Focus stacking experiment
Critique requested
Focus stacking experiment
A few from the zoo A few from the zoo
Display options: