Leica Talk

Welcome to the Leica Talk Forum, the place to discuss Leica digital cameras, such as the M8, D-LUX, V-LUX, and DIGILUX series. Community moderators: Neil_SI and magneto shot.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
The perfect weekend The perfect weekend Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 1,4/35 ZM user review Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 1,4/35 ZM user review
A Toronto Sunset A Toronto Sunset A rare germination? A rare germination?
109 goes to space! 109 goes to space! Samples of in-camera Panorama, 109 Samples of in-camera Panorama, 109
Winter At High Park Toronto. Winter At High Park Toronto. beautiful white Swans and the ceiling of the newer Harvard Square Red Line station beautiful white Swans and the ceiling of the newer Harvard Square Red Line station
To crop or not to crop? To crop or not to crop? Let's See Some Portraits That Are Special To You Let's See Some Portraits That Are Special To You
I was shot by a refugee kid. In the heart :-) I was shot by a refugee kid. In the heart :-) Summilux 35mm f1.4 Classic (Non Asph) Summilux 35mm f1.4 Classic (Non Asph)
How Sweet It Is!!! How Sweet It Is!!! About 10pm ; Italians chill out ... (1composition) : About 10pm ; Italians chill out ... (1composition) :
The "gatecrasher" ....... : The "gatecrasher" ....... : Sovereign Hill (goldmining village) 10 imgs with Nocti Asph and Canon TS-E II 24 on A7r
Critique requested
Sovereign Hill (goldmining village) 10 imgs with Nocti Asph and Canon TS-E II 24 on A7r
Winter is always good time... Winter is always good time... Color, these five are all about the color. Color, these five are all about the color.
Toronto Flatiron Building Februari 8/2013 Toronto Flatiron Building Februari 8/2013 spools spools
Boston Light Boston Light Recalling October in January Recalling October in January
Simple things Simple things Meetings at random on the Grand Place Meetings at random on the Grand Place
At Japanese Garden At Japanese Garden Washing a pachyderm and a glass brick wall Washing a pachyderm and a glass brick wall
This picture sucks! This picture sucks! Three Conversions Three Conversions
Leica X Vario: Some Wintershots (B&W) Leica X Vario: Some Wintershots (B&W) My Stealth DLUX My Stealth DLUX
Display options: