Leica Talk

Welcome to the Leica Talk Forum, the place to discuss Leica digital cameras, such as the M8, D-LUX, V-LUX, and DIGILUX series. Community moderators: Neil_SI and magneto shot.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Neither Hofstadter's nor Escher's loop Neither Hofstadter's nor Escher's loop Who wouldn't buy from him?! Who wouldn't buy from him?!
Last Snowfall 2015?! Last Snowfall 2015?! UN Anti-Racism march
Critique requested
UN Anti-Racism march
Re-clothing an M2 Re-clothing an M2 5 B&W images from recent times (A7r with Nocti, Hyperprime 50/0.95 LM, etc) 5 B&W images from recent times (A7r with Nocti, Hyperprime 50/0.95 LM, etc)
Simple things in bright color Simple things in bright color Tele lens for the T
Critique requested
Tele lens for the T
Early spring hike with the XVArio Early spring hike with the XVArio More of 1980th for those who care about the times and people in it More of 1980th for those who care about the times and people in it
First shot with my M9 + 50mm Elmar-m First shot with my M9 + 50mm Elmar-m Land of Abundance, Fertility & Conflicts. Land of Abundance, Fertility & Conflicts.
Earth Forest, China. Earth Forest, China. Leica T at Point Clear , Al
Critique requested
Leica T at Point Clear , Al
Just lines and planes Just lines and planes Another XV shot goes Editorial, again. Another XV shot goes Editorial, again.
A month in photos - Melbourne, Sony A7r with vaious Leica lenses A month in photos - Melbourne, Sony A7r with vaious Leica lenses Bay of Fires - M2 + Portra 400
Critique requested
Bay of Fires - M2 + Portra 400
Learning the M2 Learning the M2 Street photos from Chenzhou
Critique requested
Street photos from Chenzhou
Boys and Their Toys Boys and Their Toys Two more from the Space Centre Two more from the Space Centre
Seaview restorators Seaview restorators Coney Island Boardwalk - M240 Coney Island Boardwalk - M240
Being a morning person Being a morning person Three quick scans from streets of Gothenburg, Sweden Three quick scans from streets of Gothenburg, Sweden
I got her a Panda for Valentine! I got her a Panda for Valentine! First National -- Satisfied Service First National -- Satisfied Service
Three from Chenzhou Three from Chenzhou It's Showtime! It's Showtime!
Display options: