PIX 2015

Leica Talk

Welcome to the Leica Talk Forum, the place to discuss Leica digital cameras, such as the M8, D-LUX, V-LUX, and DIGILUX series. Community moderators: Neil_SI and magneto shot.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
EUROPE. LAND OF PROSPERITY AND FREEDOME. EUROPE. LAND OF PROSPERITY AND FREEDOME. Fun at the fair with my Leica X Vario Fun at the fair with my Leica X Vario
Meet the Carpenter Meet the Carpenter the Bike Boys the Bike Boys
Cafe Paradiso
Critique requested
Cafe Paradiso
The Doorkeeper
Critique requested
The Doorkeeper
50mm f2 Summicron-R with Sony A7... 50mm f2 Summicron-R with Sony A7... Leica Q, 3-shot +-2EV bracket HDR on crappy day in some wind after 3 espressos Leica Q, 3-shot +-2EV bracket HDR on crappy day in some wind after 3 espressos
Toronto, 2015:
Critique requested
Toronto, 2015:
Tough Guy Mountain: A Play
Critique requested
Tough Guy Mountain: A Play
La Romieu, Gers, France with a Leica Q La Romieu, Gers, France with a Leica Q Vacation snaps from Öland, Sweden Vacation snaps from Öland, Sweden
Fourcès, Gers, France with a Leica Q Fourcès, Gers, France with a Leica Q Experiments with my new toy... Experiments with my new toy...
Barcelona - Leica Q Barcelona - Leica Q An Afternoon At The Lake An Afternoon At The Lake
An afternoon at the lake An afternoon at the lake An afternoon at the lake An afternoon at the lake
We, the people ... We, the people ... Yesterday in the mountains Yesterday in the mountains
Breath taking Breath taking Portraitists at work Portraitists at work
Part Ex your Leica M9 for a new Leica M Typ 240!
Critique requested
Part Ex your Leica M9 for a new Leica M Typ 240!
Soccer Fans / Leica M Monochrom - 35 Summilux ASPH 1.4
Critique requested
Soccer Fans / Leica M Monochrom - 35 Summilux ASPH 1.4
At the Kimball At the Kimball Fall-ing in Love
Critique requested
Fall-ing in Love
Bluff/tree/tarn - M2 Bluff/tree/tarn - M2 Coffe anyone? Coffe anyone?
In favour of darkness - M2 In favour of darkness - M2 Basque Country Streets IV / Leica M Monochrom - 35 Summilux ASPH 1.4
Critique requested
Basque Country Streets IV / Leica M Monochrom - 35 Summilux ASPH 1.4
Display options: