Leica Talk

Welcome to the Leica Talk Forum, the place to discuss Leica digital cameras, such as the M8, D-LUX, V-LUX, and DIGILUX series. Community moderators: Neil_SI and magneto shot.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
An Outing with my new Q
Critique requested
An Outing with my new Q
Leica X Vario, meet spring Leica X Vario, meet spring
We the Jersey Shore People :) We the Jersey Shore People :) Some roadside sketches from a long backroads trek Some roadside sketches from a long backroads trek
Two campuses, two seasons, two cultures
Critique requested
Two campuses, two seasons, two cultures
The barman break .... : The barman break .... :
Little Worries Little Worries The Mediterranean's way The Mediterranean's way
Hot tuba Hot tuba SL with 180mm R f4 Lens - first photo SL with 180mm R f4 Lens - first photo
La désolation de renouvellement La désolation de renouvellement Tre romani /Three romans, 1996 Tre romani /Three romans, 1996
Q, my first 5 shots. Q, my first 5 shots. The (109) at the Mendocino Botanical Gardens The (109) at the Mendocino Botanical Gardens
1st shot with my new summilux 50mm @f1.4 1st shot with my new summilux 50mm @f1.4 Dogwood behind our kitchen Dogwood behind our kitchen
Martial Arts (Leica Typ 109) Martial Arts (Leica Typ 109) Blossoms - Leica Q first time out Blossoms - Leica Q first time out
Bukhara forsaken by Nasreddin, 1976 Bukhara forsaken by Nasreddin, 1976 Origami is Fun (Leica Typ 109) Origami is Fun (Leica Typ 109)
Japanese Iron Chef in Action! Japanese Iron Chef in Action! Some snaps testing out my new gear and long-time lurker finally posting.
Critique requested
Some snaps testing out my new gear and long-time lurker finally posting.
They call her "The Living Saint" They call her "The Living Saint" But sometimes I need a smoke break ... But sometimes I need a smoke break ...
Remnants of Life Remnants of Life Hoosier Sakura Hoosier Sakura
Easter Sunday Shopping Easter Sunday Shopping Spotlight Spotlight
Olin Business School at Washington University St Louis Olin Business School at Washington University St Louis X Vario - First Images X Vario - First Images