Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderator: Marti58.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A77M2 second impressions + photos + videos A77M2 second impressions + photos + videos Trying for BIF when something stole the focus Trying for BIF when something stole the focus
Sony presence in Best Buy, Torrance, CA Sony presence in Best Buy, Torrance, CA The Southern Lubber Grasshopper The Southern Lubber Grasshopper
Landscape of Wells Beach stitched with Microsoft ICE 2.0, shot with Minolta 300 2.8 Landscape of Wells Beach stitched with Microsoft ICE 2.0, shot with Minolta 300 2.8 The Sigma DT 30mm F1.4 ART The Sigma DT 30mm F1.4 ART
A weekend in Colorado with the a99 A weekend in Colorado with the a99 A58 /a65 mirrorless A58 /a65 mirrorless
The Minolta 35mm F1.4 [1st Gen.] The Minolta 35mm F1.4 [1st Gen.] Heckle & Jeckle! Heckle & Jeckle!
1st Place in the B/W 1st Place in the B/W The Meerkats with a77II & Sig 24-70HSM The Meerkats with a77II & Sig 24-70HSM
Get Live View for your tethered shooting with Sony Alpha Get Live View for your tethered shooting with Sony Alpha Hydroplanes - A77ii + Tamron 150-600 Hydroplanes - A77ii + Tamron 150-600
"Her Majesty" | 180 sec long exposure | Kirkjufell Mountain, Iceland "Her Majesty" | 180 sec long exposure | Kirkjufell Mountain, Iceland Finally caught the Red Kites Finally caught the Red Kites
Stearman Flight - 90th Birthday Stearman Flight - 90th Birthday Coraline Coraline
Nude model shoot with Sony A65 . . . I think I'm in love. Nude model shoot with Sony A65 . . . I think I'm in love. A77   VS   NX1  AF Test in Youtube A77 VS NX1 AF Test in Youtube
a99 does Motorsport a99 does Motorsport Sony A77ii Vists Birds of Prey with 70-400g Sony A77ii Vists Birds of Prey with 70-400g
Sony won the show. Sony won the show. A77II Quick Portraits on a Rainy Saturday... A77II Quick Portraits on a Rainy Saturday...
Baja, Mexico: A motorcycle journey through Baja Baja, Mexico: A motorcycle journey through Baja Sugar Skulls Sugar Skulls
A99 / A900 Glacier National Park (Bears, Waterfalls and Lakes) A99 / A900 Glacier National Park (Bears, Waterfalls and Lakes) 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye On FF, A99 / A900 Some Fun Wide Angle Images (Prince Of Wales Hotel) 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye On FF, A99 / A900 Some Fun Wide Angle Images (Prince Of Wales Hotel)
I love shooting with Sony because of their EVF! What's in your bag? I love shooting with Sony because of their EVF! What's in your bag? Post your best Dragonfly photo here: Post your best Dragonfly photo here:
Display options: