Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderator: Marti58.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A99 mirror and cleaning gel stick - fail A99 mirror and cleaning gel stick - fail 2 Freighters and a Coast Guard 2 Freighters and a Coast Guard
2015 BEGINS. BILBAO 2015 BEGINS. BILBAO Help to Identify Help to Identify
Better than Stopping for Gas ;-) Better than Stopping for Gas ;-) Home Builder Home Builder
WTC in the fog
Critique requested
WTC in the fog
A77ii lock-on focus observations A77ii lock-on focus observations
Manfrotto Gimble mount, Tamron 150-600,  and Moon shot Manfrotto Gimble mount, Tamron 150-600, and Moon shot Tamron 70-300 SP USD Di Tamron 70-300 SP USD Di
The Face of a Fly The Face of a Fly Canadian Coast Guard Cutter Passing Belle Isle Michigan Canadian Coast Guard Cutter Passing Belle Isle Michigan
street cat street cat Pacific Ocean & Marin Headlands Pacific Ocean & Marin Headlands
Grasshopper with Anthropomorphic Smile Grasshopper with Anthropomorphic Smile A77M2 / 16-50 / Grip - sale on Sony.com ($1,394) A77M2 / 16-50 / Grip - sale on Sony.com ($1,394)
Even poorly A77ii`s work well sometimes (Aircraft) Even poorly A77ii`s work well sometimes (Aircraft) A heron and a question A heron and a question
Few IMSA GTP Cars From the past @ Laguna Seca Raceway 2014 Few IMSA GTP Cars From the past @ Laguna Seca Raceway 2014 Finally Back on DPReview Finally Back on DPReview
Big Bend NP Big Bend NP creative shot creative shot
a77 Chromatic Aberration / Distortion on firmware 1.07 a77 Chromatic Aberration / Distortion on firmware 1.07 Spring Spring
A77ii focussing just beyond focus point A77ii focussing just beyond focus point Tamron 150-600: Am I doing something wrong, or.. Tamron 150-600: Am I doing something wrong, or..
Tracking movement with EVF and AF-C (A99) Tracking movement with EVF and AF-C (A99) My first attempt at taking snowflake pictures My first attempt at taking snowflake pictures
this is the box I've got when I first recieved 70300g lens this is the box I've got when I first recieved 70300g lens Defensive Posturing Night Herons Defending their Nest Defensive Posturing Night Herons Defending their Nest
Display options: