Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderator: Marti58.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Take a look - you won't EGRET it :-) Take a look - you won't EGRET it :-) Trying out A77II with Tamron 150-600mm on Wood Ducks Trying out A77II with Tamron 150-600mm on Wood Ducks
Another happy A77ii owner Another happy A77ii owner SLT and AF-C, action shots SLT and AF-C, action shots
Konica Minolta 17-35 f2.8-4 D @ A99V Konica Minolta 17-35 f2.8-4 D @ A99V Two Herons High in a Tree in Their Nest Two Herons High in a Tree in Their Nest
The Other Heron Shots I Like Best The Other Heron Shots I Like Best WTC in the fog
Critique requested
WTC in the fog
Better than Stopping for Gas ;-) Better than Stopping for Gas ;-) Home Builder Home Builder
The Face of a Fly The Face of a Fly Pacific Ocean & Marin Headlands Pacific Ocean & Marin Headlands
Grasshopper with Anthropomorphic Smile Grasshopper with Anthropomorphic Smile Few IMSA GTP Cars From the past @ Laguna Seca Raceway 2014 Few IMSA GTP Cars From the past @ Laguna Seca Raceway 2014
My first attempt at taking snowflake pictures My first attempt at taking snowflake pictures What happens when we don't take new photos for a while... What happens when we don't take new photos for a while...
China Sept., 2014 China Sept., 2014 Musclepalooza 2015 car show. Musclepalooza 2015 car show.
Kingfishers of the day
Critique requested
Kingfishers of the day
First outing: SAL70400G2
Critique requested
First outing: SAL70400G2
Hazy Valley Hazy Valley Moon with A77ii and Tamron 150-600 Moon with A77ii and Tamron 150-600
Messing around with PS Messing around with PS Beached Barrel
Critique requested
Beached Barrel
Sony a99 50mm portraits Sony a99 50mm portraits Traffic Trails Traffic Trails
In a Stockholm hotel... In a Stockholm hotel... sleepy while on duty sleepy while on duty
Hollow Moon Hollow Moon Seagull in some nice light
Critique requested
Seagull in some nice light
Display options: