Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderator: Marti58.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
A gorgeous day A gorgeous day A99 + Minota 100mm F2.8 Macro A99 + Minota 100mm F2.8 Macro
Go ahead, Make my day! Go ahead, Make my day! A77ii at Newport/Balboa, CA Coast A77ii at Newport/Balboa, CA Coast
'twas was beautiful day in Texas 'twas was beautiful day in Texas Some recent B&W shots...it's a girl! Some recent B&W shots...it's a girl!
Some vape shots Some vape shots Milky Way - Trona Pinnicles (a99)
Critique requested
Milky Way - Trona Pinnicles (a99)
Something to crow about for a change. Something to crow about for a change. Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge
Minolta 50/1.7 still a go-to lens (samples) Minolta 50/1.7 still a go-to lens (samples) Car! Car!
Greece Greece Where the buffalo roam.
Critique requested
Where the buffalo roam.
a99 - Milky way a99 - Milky way Studio portraits Studio portraits
Best Images from my Gallery Best Images from my Gallery Moons Moons
A900 still kicking :)
Critique requested
A900 still kicking :)
Still rocking the classic Sony A700
Critique requested
Still rocking the classic Sony A700
Forggensee, Bavaria, Feb 2016 with a700 + Tamron 17-50/2.8
Critique requested
Forggensee, Bavaria, Feb 2016 with a700 + Tamron 17-50/2.8
Just out and about. Just out and about.
Headshot - new Headshot - new Leaves from a Persian Tale Leaves from a Persian Tale
The Crowned Buddha The Crowned Buddha Time and Eternity: Mini Landscape Paintings by Bireswar Sen Time and Eternity: Mini Landscape Paintings by Bireswar Sen
Tales of Buddha - A FishEye/Stained Glass Series Tales of Buddha - A FishEye/Stained Glass Series A mountain reshaped by men A mountain reshaped by men
Rescued Siberian Huskies Rescued Siberian Huskies Got lucky taking a picture of our house and caught a meteor
Critique requested
Got lucky taking a picture of our house and caught a meteor