Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk

Welcome to the Sony Alpha SLR/SLT A-mount Talk Forum, the place to discuss Sony A-mount Alpha Digital SLRs and SLT models. Community moderator: Marti58.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Out for a walk
Critique requested
Out for a walk
A55 // Christmas lights A55 // Christmas lights
Low light, A99v and 16-35 Zeiss Low light, A99v and 16-35 Zeiss A55 still getting the job done // Mushrooms A55 still getting the job done // Mushrooms
A37 doing good for me A37 doing good for me A few pics from SLC A few pics from SLC
Feasting on Rosemary Feasting on Rosemary A77II + Minolta 100-300 APO = BIF on a Budget A77II + Minolta 100-300 APO = BIF on a Budget
"Home studio" shoot with my a77ii: Fair and Fierce
Critique requested
"Home studio" shoot with my a77ii: Fair and Fierce
A77ii: Thanksgiving photos of the babies A77ii: Thanksgiving photos of the babies
My first shoot with the a77ii ... more or less SFW
Critique requested
My first shoot with the a77ii ... more or less SFW
portrait of cat in winter sun... portrait of cat in winter sun...
Latest portrait shoot with A99 & 85mm CZ
Critique requested
Latest portrait shoot with A99 & 85mm CZ
On Further Reflection On Further Reflection
PhotoPlusExpo_NYC PhotoPlusExpo_NYC Some cloudy day football pics with the 70-400 G1 Some cloudy day football pics with the 70-400 G1
After the Rains After the Rains A77 II Dragonflies A77 II Dragonflies
Grabbing the light. Grabbing the light. A77 and Tamron 16-300mm Red Bellied Woodpecker A77 and Tamron 16-300mm Red Bellied Woodpecker
First shots with A77II - This thing's addictive ;-) First shots with A77II - This thing's addictive ;-) Zion NP in Early November
Critique requested
Zion NP in Early November
Five New Images, San Francisco, A77mk2, Tripod. Five New Images, San Francisco, A77mk2, Tripod. Tui bird in New Zealand Tui bird in New Zealand
See you later...  (Voronezh river) See you later... (Voronezh river) Drops, No Drops or Crop? Drops, No Drops or Crop?
Black or White Black or White Sony a99 BEAUTY SHOT. Sony a99 BEAUTY SHOT.
Swim meet with A77 & Sony 70-200 G
Critique requested
Swim meet with A77 & Sony 70-200 G
2 Lenses, 2 Trees, Same Vantage Point 2 Lenses, 2 Trees, Same Vantage Point
Display options: