Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A few from my trip to the Rocky Mountains, Canada A few from my trip to the Rocky Mountains, Canada How taking pics has changed :o How taking pics has changed :o
Canon, Nikon, and Pentax "entry level" APS-C DSLR's for 2014 Canon, Nikon, and Pentax "entry level" APS-C DSLR's for 2014 Is The 645Z Another Case Where CCD Outperforms CMOS? Is The 645Z Another Case Where CCD Outperforms CMOS?
A flamingo in flight - or the story of an (almost) missed shot ;-) A flamingo in flight - or the story of an (almost) missed shot ;-) Are we buying a Pentax to save it from drowning ? Are we buying a Pentax to save it from drowning ?
Can't decide: Canary in the Coal Mine Can't decide: Canary in the Coal Mine Bike Ride Errata - DA 20-40 Ltd. Bike Ride Errata - DA 20-40 Ltd.
Stork from bird sanctuary Stork from bird sanctuary Old photos, new processing, K5IIs + DA35 2.4 Old photos, new processing, K5IIs + DA35 2.4
Pentax 645Z 4Landscape Pentax 645Z 4Landscape k-3 raw images look strange in lightroom 5.3 k-3 raw images look strange in lightroom 5.3
Last Set of Tilted Macros for the Moment Last Set of Tilted Macros for the Moment Tilted Aphid Macros (7 photos) Tilted Aphid Macros (7 photos)
I bought an Adaptall 35-210 with a PKA mount! I bought an Adaptall 35-210 with a PKA mount! Pentax modular camera? The plot thickens ... Pentax modular camera? The plot thickens ...
We have touchdown! We have touchdown! Fungus Amongus Fungus Amongus
After 8 Months with a Pentax K-3 After 8 Months with a Pentax K-3 For Leo`s favorite flower , Aug 2014 . For Leo`s favorite flower , Aug 2014 .
Young Deer and Mother, Rather Than Black Bear of Last Week Young Deer and Mother, Rather Than Black Bear of Last Week What is Photokina?  Who is Pentax? What is Photokina? Who is Pentax?
Rhododendron leafhopper with K5 and FA 50 2.8 macro Rhododendron leafhopper with K5 and FA 50 2.8 macro Lateen Sails Morges, Switzerland Lateen Sails Morges, Switzerland
Oh Deer! Oh Deer! Why I like my K3 Why I like my K3
LBA Sigma 400mm Tele macro LBA Sigma 400mm Tele macro Is this a regular K-mount lens? Is this a regular K-mount lens?
Show me YOUR "lonely benches"  :-) Show me YOUR "lonely benches" :-) Bank Vole - Cuteness Alert! Bank Vole - Cuteness Alert!
Display options: