Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Dancing water Dancing water First Time Out With the K-1
Critique requested
First Time Out With the K-1
Pollinating Mantis . Pollinating Mantis . View from my house yesterday View from my house yesterday
Another first from my Porch Sittin' Place. Another first from my Porch Sittin' Place. RAF Cosford Airshow, 19th June RAF Cosford Airshow, 19th June
K-1 Airshow-2 Snowbirds K-1 Airshow-2 Snowbirds Devil's Punchbowl falls from NZ. Devil's Punchbowl falls from NZ.
K-1 Airshow-2 Red Bull Air Racer Part 1 (13 photos) K-1 Airshow-2 Red Bull Air Racer Part 1 (13 photos) Tamron 70 - 200 Shots Tamron 70 - 200 Shots
In praise of Pentax SR In praise of Pentax SR K1/Samyang Tilt Shift 24mm and Pixel Shift K1/Samyang Tilt Shift 24mm and Pixel Shift
CFB Borden Airshow Griffen Helicopter (11 Photos) CFB Borden Airshow Griffen Helicopter (11 Photos) K3ii and flash --- some questions? (8 img) K3ii and flash --- some questions? (8 img)
Showing some love for the K3 Showing some love for the K3 I am a really happy owner of that babe... I am a really happy owner of that babe...
The Dam Pub Part 1 (10 Photo) The Dam Pub Part 1 (10 Photo) Sigma 24mm  Super-Wide II Sigma 24mm Super-Wide II
Tooting my own horn Tooting my own horn My first photos with K-1,  and complaints . My first photos with K-1, and complaints .
Classical music and food, Lebanese style... and a waterfall Classical music and food, Lebanese style... and a waterfall My KI Initial Impressions My KI Initial Impressions
FF-try-out - Bonus: Samyang 12 mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS Fish-eye FF-try-out - Bonus: Samyang 12 mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS Fish-eye looking into UWA zooms looking into UWA zooms
A few shots with the K-1/DA 28-105mm combo A few shots with the K-1/DA 28-105mm combo Next Walk Around Lens Decision (Scoring) Next Walk Around Lens Decision (Scoring)
Samyang 85mm/f1.4 + K-1 Samyang 85mm/f1.4 + K-1 K-1, the original photo,  and processed,  at ISO 6400, strong shadow, contre jour K-1, the original photo, and processed, at ISO 6400, strong shadow, contre jour
Blue fronted-Redstart . Blue fronted-Redstart . Superimposing K-1 viewfinder details and/or AF points Superimposing K-1 viewfinder details and/or AF points
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow