Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
K-1 - First Set of Images K-1 - First Set of Images Sometimes the DA15Ltd is essential: 22° halo Sometimes the DA15Ltd is essential: 22° halo
Barry Pearson's K-1 Barry Pearson's K-1 K-1: Pixel Shift sample K-1: Pixel Shift sample
Favorite flower of the month , May 2016 . Favorite flower of the month , May 2016 . Duth bulb season at its peak! Duth bulb season at its peak!
Visitors to our yard yesterday afternoon. Visitors to our yard yesterday afternoon. Shooting Gulls..... Shooting Gulls.....
K-5  duck...duck! K-5 duck...duck! K-1: Flowers in the community garden K-1: Flowers in the community garden
Green Frog from last night (1pic) Green Frog from last night (1pic) K-1 in hand, briefly. First impressions. K-1 in hand, briefly. First impressions.
Family photo Family photo DFA 15-30mm - At the AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) DFA 15-30mm - At the AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario)
New 28-105 arrived today New 28-105 arrived today Gypsy  Music - Roby Lakatos . Gypsy Music - Roby Lakatos .
100mm Macro love 100mm Macro love A couple (14) of pictures from last year's trips to Iceland A couple (14) of pictures from last year's trips to Iceland
Pentax K-5 , Sigma 70-200mm F2,8 macro II  , ISO 2500 ,  Jazz singer Pentax K-5 , Sigma 70-200mm F2,8 macro II , ISO 2500 , Jazz singer I am very happy to know that my Sigma 180mm f/3.5 is FF compatible I am very happy to know that my Sigma 180mm f/3.5 is FF compatible
Pentax K-1 hands-on session in Beijing Pentax K-1 hands-on session in Beijing DFA* 70-200mm - Acclaimed pianist Lukas Geniusas DFA* 70-200mm - Acclaimed pianist Lukas Geniusas
A few birds from Panama A few birds from Panama Mixed Waterfowl (11 photos) Mixed Waterfowl (11 photos)
More In Flight Set 3 (12 Photos) More In Flight Set 3 (12 Photos) Amazing noise reduction using SilkyPix vs in camera (K5II) Amazing noise reduction using SilkyPix vs in camera (K5II)
Missing my DA* 300mm Missing my DA* 300mm found this very interesting found this very interesting
Since I can't put my hands on the K-1 yet ... Since I can't put my hands on the K-1 yet ... Paisley Park Paisley Park