Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A 1360mm autofocusing lens. (4 imgs) A 1360mm autofocusing lens. (4 imgs) Finally, some snow on my mountain. (2 imgs) Finally, some snow on my mountain. (2 imgs)
Favorite flower of the month , March , 2015 . Favorite flower of the month , March , 2015 . Shot this the other week. Shot this the other week.
The fog was rolling in... The fog was rolling in... Pentax FA*250-600mm f/5.6 (2 imgs) Pentax FA*250-600mm f/5.6 (2 imgs)
Arnie with his Pentax clone Arnie with his Pentax clone A couple old barns. A couple old barns.
Our little Pentaxian Our little Pentaxian Frozen Star
Critique requested
Frozen Star
My wife went out shopping and came home with this. My wife went out shopping and came home with this. Birding with 400mm Telemacro
Critique requested
Birding with 400mm Telemacro
Another Gornergrat series, again with 645z Another Gornergrat series, again with 645z Orion over Tahquamenon Falls Orion over Tahquamenon Falls
circa 1985 Pentax A 24-50mm f/4 on modern FF digital circa 1985 Pentax A 24-50mm f/4 on modern FF digital Pileated woodpecker feeding on Sumac Pileated woodpecker feeding on Sumac
Dynamics in a drop . Dynamics in a drop . Good morning from Perth ........ Good morning from Perth ........
Orchid Still Life- (k5iis + 55-300mm for those gear curious) Orchid Still Life- (k5iis + 55-300mm for those gear curious) Worst camera of 2014 Worst camera of 2014
some from yesterdaypics some from yesterdaypics Chickadee with the K10d and sigma 105mm F/2.8 Chickadee with the K10d and sigma 105mm F/2.8
Just Needs a New Bulb Just Needs a New Bulb Maple Leaf Maple Leaf
Critique My Edit (Part 2)
Critique requested
Critique My Edit (Part 2)
SilkyPix as a Tiff converter seems to help Sigma 150-500 shots a bit SilkyPix as a Tiff converter seems to help Sigma 150-500 shots a bit
Planet Gridiron Planet Gridiron Backyard flower photos Backyard flower photos
ISO51200 - Getting rid of noise. (3 imgs) ISO51200 - Getting rid of noise. (3 imgs) The Fire Guy The Fire Guy
Display options: