Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Did my first wedding shoot yesterday. Did my first wedding shoot yesterday. Great Mosque of Kairouan, Tunisia Great Mosque of Kairouan, Tunisia
Pixel shift, pixel shift... Pixel shift, pixel shift... Around Kennedy Airport Yesterday
Critique requested
Around Kennedy Airport Yesterday
Got the Blues! Got the Blues! Pentax 100mm Pentax 100mm
CIF Hummers, Pentax 150-450mm (9 imgs) CIF Hummers, Pentax 150-450mm (9 imgs) DFA 150-450: Hummingbird DFA 150-450: Hummingbird
Favorite flower of the month , Aug , 2015 . Favorite flower of the month , Aug , 2015 . New Series: Osprey (C&C Please)
Critique requested
New Series: Osprey (C&C Please)
finaly got my digital ME finaly got my digital ME Island Soul - Alison Hinds Island Soul - Alison Hinds
Portrait of a young lady Portrait of a young lady Night shot on the A41 Night shot on the A41
Old Lighthouse and flowers (1 pic) Old Lighthouse and flowers (1 pic) local raft race local raft race
Christmas in August, sort of: K-3ii and 150-450 on their way Christmas in August, sort of: K-3ii and 150-450 on their way Interesting evening sky
Critique requested
Interesting evening sky
D FA 150 - 450 mm: Osprey fish feeding frenzy D FA 150 - 450 mm: Osprey fish feeding frenzy An Angry Bird (Robin) An Angry Bird (Robin)
Hummingbird (just 1) w/ D FA 150 - 450 Hummingbird (just 1) w/ D FA 150 - 450 Pan Am - Random Shots Pan Am - Random Shots
Been trying my 150-450 with the Pentax 1.7F TC Been trying my 150-450 with the Pentax 1.7F TC Moth ( Eumorpha Pandorus ) Panorama Moth ( Eumorpha Pandorus ) Panorama
Using the DA 200mm and ATV mode in low light. Using the DA 200mm and ATV mode in low light. Matsuri Japanese Festival Matsuri Japanese Festival
Pan Am games last day plus Matsuri Festival Pan Am games last day plus Matsuri Festival Head Shot Head Shot
Favorite flower of the month , July , 2015 . Favorite flower of the month , July , 2015 . A successful meadowlark hunt this pm... A successful meadowlark hunt this pm...
Display options: