PIX 2015

Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Black-chinned hummingbird, male (5 imgs) Black-chinned hummingbird, male (5 imgs) Rufous Hummingbird, female (5 imgs) Rufous Hummingbird, female (5 imgs)
My 11 years old girl adjusting her Ballet shoes (1pic) My 11 years old girl adjusting her Ballet shoes (1pic) Milkyway - Astrotrace shot Milkyway - Astrotrace shot
Vulcan Bomber - End of an era Vulcan Bomber - End of an era *ist DS *ist DS
Pentax 18135 vs Sigma 18200C   target boards Pentax 18135 vs Sigma 18200C target boards K3II:DA 15-85/Ghost Ship K3II:DA 15-85/Ghost Ship
Another, different Swallow. Another, different Swallow. On the street - Yonge Street On the street - Yonge Street
Dock at sunrise Dock at sunrise Colorado Wildlife Colorado Wildlife
Plant Structures Part 2 (9 photos) Plant Structures Part 2 (9 photos) Hummer on a Stick (4 imgs) Hummer on a Stick (4 imgs)
Rheinfall, Switzerland with Pentax K100D and 18-55 Rheinfall, Switzerland with Pentax K100D and 18-55 My first impression of K-3ii My first impression of K-3ii
Big American Toad in the forest (1 pic) Big American Toad in the forest (1 pic) Attetion, dead Duck photo (1 pic) Attetion, dead Duck photo (1 pic)
Stitched DA21 vs ultrawide: HDR in Meteora, Greece Stitched DA21 vs ultrawide: HDR in Meteora, Greece Mushroomssssssss (picssssss) Mushroomssssssss (picssssss)
16-85/K3 vs. 645D at the grand teton park 16-85/K3 vs. 645D at the grand teton park Wire-tailed Swallow Wire-tailed Swallow
BuskerFest BuskerFest Spiders Again Spiders Again
Photo Club outing to Ouray, Colorado Photo Club outing to Ouray, Colorado Plant Structures Part 1 (8 photos) Plant Structures Part 1 (8 photos)
Red, White and Black-Eyed Susans (12 photos) Red, White and Black-Eyed Susans (12 photos) The Bugs (7 photos) The Bugs (7 photos)
Moon picture with 150-450mm & 1.4 teleconverter Moon picture with 150-450mm & 1.4 teleconverter exposure, colour balance and raw exposure, colour balance and raw
Display options: