Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Some (bird) shots from my yard this morning ...... Some (bird) shots from my yard this morning ...... Some fall colour Some fall colour
Some from our residential campus. Some from our residential campus. Still-Life Comparison: Tree & Light by the Ricoh GR and Pentax K01
Critique requested
Still-Life Comparison: Tree & Light by the Ricoh GR and Pentax K01
dogwood all in a row dogwood all in a row Giant Sun Spot with K3 Giant Sun Spot with K3
Annie Update Annie Update Nature Riddle Nature Riddle
Breugelesque for the coming season Breugelesque for the coming season Birding; FA*600 and FA*300 Birding; FA*600 and FA*300
For Leo`s favorite flower , Oct , 2014 For Leo`s favorite flower , Oct , 2014 Fall images or just playing around with my new k-50 and 35mm 2.4 lens Fall images or just playing around with my new k-50 and 35mm 2.4 lens
Hibiscus . Hibiscus . Trip West Trip West
K3:Sigma 18-35: Rocky Mtn Sunrise K3:Sigma 18-35: Rocky Mtn Sunrise A few more from the Kruger National Park A few more from the Kruger National Park
Garden creatures (K5 & A* 200mm macro) Garden creatures (K5 & A* 200mm macro) One of first photos with K5 II One of first photos with K5 II
Sandhill Cranes from today Sandhill Cranes from today An "odd couple" of mine An "odd couple" of mine
Pentax 645D takes on Blue Angles Pentax 645D takes on Blue Angles To catch a Mocking Bird To catch a Mocking Bird
Canadian Rockies' Fall Colours Canadian Rockies' Fall Colours Corrupted K3 photos Corrupted K3 photos
adapter for the pentax super takumar 35mm 3.5 to a samsung nx300 body adapter for the pentax super takumar 35mm 3.5 to a samsung nx300 body Show me YOUR "lonely benches" II Show me YOUR "lonely benches" II
Odd Couple II Odd Couple II Splish-splash taking his bath Splish-splash taking his bath
Changing Seasons - DA 20-40 Changing Seasons - DA 20-40 Fall and 55mm Fall and 55mm
Display options: