Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
HB - Pentax DA*200/2.8 + Pentax 1.4X HD AW (7 imgs) HB - Pentax DA*200/2.8 + Pentax 1.4X HD AW (7 imgs) Buying the DA 18-135? @135mm it could be better, but could also be worse. Buying the DA 18-135? @135mm it could be better, but could also be worse.
Waited a little too long and the light faded. Waited a little too long and the light faded. Yep. Still Works. (K-x + DA35 Limited) Yep. Still Works. (K-x + DA35 Limited)
18-135 at its Worst 18-135 at its Worst Iceland trip, a photographer paradise
Critique requested
Iceland trip, a photographer paradise
few more birds from South Florida few more birds from South Florida Hummer on a stick. (4 poses, 5 imgs) Hummer on a stick. (4 poses, 5 imgs)
Scott's Run Nature Preserve (Fairfax County, VA. just outside Washington, DC)   pano
Critique requested
Scott's Run Nature Preserve (Fairfax County, VA. just outside Washington, DC) pano
First time using a polarizer, getting a grey sky First time using a polarizer, getting a grey sky
645z at Montreux Jazz Festival 645z at Montreux Jazz Festival K-3 Prestige Edition K-3 Prestige Edition
Sitting on my deck with birds Sitting on my deck with birds Pentax K5IIs and ISO 51,200 Pentax K5IIs and ISO 51,200
Limpkin Limpkin A paper wasp and its business . 7 pics . A paper wasp and its business . 7 pics .
I salvaged one of my Broad-tailed HB images. (2 imgs) I salvaged one of my Broad-tailed HB images. (2 imgs) New PENTAX K-3 "Prestige Edition" New PENTAX K-3 "Prestige Edition"
Female Rufous, print it if you want to. (1 img) Female Rufous, print it if you want to. (1 img) A Bit of Black & White with my old K20D &43ltd A Bit of Black & White with my old K20D &43ltd
Pentax FullFrame... Pentax FullFrame... Tree Frog with Vivitar 100mm/3.5 Macro (1 pic) Tree Frog with Vivitar 100mm/3.5 Macro (1 pic)
1st place for Pentax K-01 and DA 55-300 1st place for Pentax K-01 and DA 55-300 Red-tailed Hawk juvenile Red-tailed Hawk juvenile
Smiling Musk Ox with the DA300 + 1.4 HD TC Smiling Musk Ox with the DA300 + 1.4 HD TC Deck Construction - DA 20-40 Ltd. Deck Construction - DA 20-40 Ltd.
SUmmer Fox -- an annual backyard visitor SUmmer Fox -- an annual backyard visitor Pentax Back in Riverside, CA Pentax Back in Riverside, CA
Male Humpback breeching Male Humpback breeching Green invaders Green invaders
Display options: