Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
A stroll around town
Critique requested
A stroll around town
Pentax Kr with Sigma 18-125 HSM and  Jacobs CPL filter Pentax Kr with Sigma 18-125 HSM and Jacobs CPL filter
I am really surprised and it makes me sad ! I am really surprised and it makes me sad ! Spring with my new K3 Spring with my new K3
Sample images from my first day with the K-S2 Sample images from my first day with the K-S2 Skyscrapers at Night
Critique requested
Skyscrapers at Night
645z & FA 645 400 5.6 645z & FA 645 400 5.6 Gwrych Castle - an abandoned gem Gwrych Castle - an abandoned gem
East River Frozen
Critique requested
East River Frozen
Lake Fort Smith State Park, Arkansas, on 20-40 and K-5IIs Lake Fort Smith State Park, Arkansas, on 20-40 and K-5IIs
My wife asked me to take a picture of her orchid My wife asked me to take a picture of her orchid Shots from In and Around Leadville, Colorado - C&C always appreciated.
Critique requested
Shots from In and Around Leadville, Colorado - C&C always appreciated.
The furious tree The furious tree Pentax 645Z - Landscape Pentax 645Z - Landscape
First photos with DA*50-135 + a photoshop First photos with DA*50-135 + a photoshop Petal of a Lilly (Purple and White theme to go with International Woman's Day)
Critique requested
Petal of a Lilly (Purple and White theme to go with International Woman's Day)
Briding with 400mm Telemacro (Day 2) Briding with 400mm Telemacro (Day 2) Canada's Silent Giant Canada's Silent Giant
The fog was rolling in... The fog was rolling in... Pentax K100D Super w/28mm f/3.5 Pentax K100D Super w/28mm f/3.5
Rose - Pl give comments
Critique requested
Rose - Pl give comments
Northumberland: Coast and Castles Northumberland: Coast and Castles
Just Needs a New Bulb Just Needs a New Bulb my version of "the decisive moment" my version of "the decisive moment"
Pileated woodpecker feeding on Sumac Pileated woodpecker feeding on Sumac Frozen Star
Critique requested
Frozen Star
Birding with 400mm Telemacro
Critique requested
Birding with 400mm Telemacro
Chickadee with the K10d and sigma 105mm F/2.8 Chickadee with the K10d and sigma 105mm F/2.8
Maple Leaf Maple Leaf Critique My Edit (Part 2)
Critique requested
Critique My Edit (Part 2)
Display options: