Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
RAF Cosford Airshow, 19th June RAF Cosford Airshow, 19th June First Time Out With the K-1
Critique requested
First Time Out With the K-1
Dancing water Dancing water View from my house yesterday View from my house yesterday
Devil's Punchbowl falls from NZ. Devil's Punchbowl falls from NZ. K1 Mountain Landscapes
Critique requested
K1 Mountain Landscapes
Photos & Stories of India (K-5ii)
Critique requested
Photos & Stories of India (K-5ii)
No more fancy Sunsets in Cyprus. Another Model. No more fancy Sunsets in Cyprus. Another Model.
K-1 and MC Volna-9 K-1 and MC Volna-9 Ukranian Festival (10 photos) Ukranian Festival (10 photos)
Pollen Sacks Pollen Sacks First day of summer
Critique requested
First day of summer
Samyang 14mm with Pentax K1 Samyang 14mm with Pentax K1 K-1 Studio Product with Pixel Shift K-1 Studio Product with Pixel Shift
Photos of "Power and Speed". I love my K-1! Photos of "Power and Speed". I love my K-1! OT: No honey, of course not! OT: No honey, of course not!
Response to Noel2's astro challenge! And a few other astro pics. Response to Noel2's astro challenge! And a few other astro pics. My K1 goes to the dentist..... My K1 goes to the dentist.....
Cicadas everywhere Cicadas everywhere Milky Way with K1
Critique requested
Milky Way with K1
Pentax Images Pentax Images K-1 & D FA 100mm K-1 & D FA 100mm
Lucky to have the shot or to survive the shot :)?
Critique requested
Lucky to have the shot or to survive the shot :)?
Today's walk with pictures (sorry, no K-1) Today's walk with pictures (sorry, no K-1)
Two glossy birds and pair of Avocets Two glossy birds and pair of Avocets Frozen Moment (not K-1) Frozen Moment (not K-1)
Pentax K 1 High Dynamic Range Pentax K 1 High Dynamic Range Akaroa pics. Pano and other fun [5pic] Akaroa pics. Pano and other fun [5pic]
The Family Goose Incident The Family Goose Incident Brisbane's Gateway Bridge Brisbane's Gateway Bridge
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow