Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Gliding... Gliding... Bees Bees
Endangered bird species: Light Footed Clapper Rail Endangered bird species: Light Footed Clapper Rail A few small planets A few small planets
Pentax 645Z Image Pentax 645Z Image I was a guest photog for a wedding. Comments and critiques wanted...
Critique requested
I was a guest photog for a wedding. Comments and critiques wanted...
K-5 and Waterfalls
Critique requested
K-5 and Waterfalls
K50 How Good. K50 How Good.
Urban Jungle in Santiago de Chile Urban Jungle in Santiago de Chile Green - last one from my humble K-x Green - last one from my humble K-x
Virgin Mary vs. new technology - or: never give up on a picture Virgin Mary vs. new technology - or: never give up on a picture A few looks at the Pinion Jay. (7 imgs) A few looks at the Pinion Jay. (7 imgs)
Dancing while fishing Dancing while fishing K5-IIs and Sigma 105 Macro K5-IIs and Sigma 105 Macro
mushrooms mushrooms A flamingo in flight - or the story of an (almost) missed shot ;-) A flamingo in flight - or the story of an (almost) missed shot ;-)
A few more from the backyard. A few more from the backyard. Pentax 645Z 4Landscape Pentax 645Z 4Landscape
Buskerfest, my takes Buskerfest, my takes K-5IIs and 35macro LTD in my garden K-5IIs and 35macro LTD in my garden
Pepperwood Preserve, Sonoma County CA
Critique requested
Pepperwood Preserve, Sonoma County CA
Monument valley and rainbow.
Critique requested
Monument valley and rainbow.
First attempt at sport photography First attempt at sport photography One rose and two macro lenses One rose and two macro lenses
Pentax 645Z 4Birding Pentax 645Z 4Birding Dutch Butterfly
Critique requested
Dutch Butterfly
Butterfly (2 imgs) Butterfly (2 imgs) 2014 Sedona, Arizona Hummingbird Festival 2014 Sedona, Arizona Hummingbird Festival
Super Moon from Downunder Super Moon from Downunder The devoted The devoted
Display options: