Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Fall and 55mm Fall and 55mm DA*300 does Monarch Butterflies DA*300 does Monarch Butterflies
Pentax 645 Z Landscape Pentax 645 Z Landscape Nature Riddle Nature Riddle
Some (bird) shots from my yard this morning ...... Some (bird) shots from my yard this morning ...... Breugelesque for the coming season Breugelesque for the coming season
Still-Life Comparison: Tree & Light by the Ricoh GR and Pentax K01
Critique requested
Still-Life Comparison: Tree & Light by the Ricoh GR and Pentax K01
A few more from the Kruger National Park A few more from the Kruger National Park
Garden creatures (K5 & A* 200mm macro) Garden creatures (K5 & A* 200mm macro) An "odd couple" of mine An "odd couple" of mine
To catch a Mocking Bird To catch a Mocking Bird Splish-splash taking his bath Splish-splash taking his bath
Sigma 500mm f/4.5 Sigma 500mm f/4.5 In my garden with K-50 and 35mm macro/55-300 In my garden with K-50 and 35mm macro/55-300
A few BIF shots from last Sunday A few BIF shots from last Sunday Views that never get old Views that never get old
Skye in the Morning - a Shepherd's Warning Skye in the Morning - a Shepherd's Warning Recently in Cologne Recently in Cologne
Airliner Photo - K-5 & 18-135 Airliner Photo - K-5 & 18-135 Kruger National Park DA 560 & Sigma 300 2.8 Kruger National Park DA 560 & Sigma 300 2.8
Three From Chicago Three From Chicago The season for Ghosts, Ghouls and Gobblins. The season for Ghosts, Ghouls and Gobblins.
K-50. Macros with Sigma 105+Raynox 250 K-50. Macros with Sigma 105+Raynox 250 Blood Moon Downunder Blood Moon Downunder
K-5IIs...Colorfull Lorikeets K-5IIs...Colorfull Lorikeets Peacock Butterfly Peacock Butterfly
Fishing gang Fishing gang Local ospreys are back Local ospreys are back
Pentax 645 Z Birding Pentax 645 Z Birding Harvest Season Colors Harvest Season Colors
Display options: