Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Need Opinions, black and white, or color
Critique requested
Need Opinions, black and white, or color
Another attempt at interval shooting for star trails
Critique requested
Another attempt at interval shooting for star trails
Confused Flower
Critique requested
Confused Flower
Trying to be artistic. C&C welcome :-) Trying to be artistic. C&C welcome :-)
The Horticulturalist 16-85 The Horticulturalist 16-85 Shot from my backyard Shot from my backyard
Leaf and Ice bubbles ( 1 pic) Leaf and Ice bubbles ( 1 pic) As a would be photographer I get no respect As a would be photographer I get no respect
Peek-a-Boo Peek-a-Boo Anja's Hands Anja's Hands
Zeiss 50 1.4 Magic - more photos and new thoughts Zeiss 50 1.4 Magic - more photos and new thoughts Night Scenes from Washington DC
Critique requested
Night Scenes from Washington DC
why I like my WR kit lenses why I like my WR kit lenses Bird shots with and without on-board flash, FA*300/4.5 Bird shots with and without on-board flash, FA*300/4.5
New Year in Pyreness New Year in Pyreness Introducing 007... Introducing 007...
A photo from Larnaca Salt Lake. A rare black Flamingo spotted..... A photo from Larnaca Salt Lake. A rare black Flamingo spotted..... Wild Horses Wild Horses
Robin. Robin. Tulips Tulips
KS2 and the DA 55-300 WR. You decide KS2 and the DA 55-300 WR. You decide Orchids Orchids
Alaska Alaska Really Really
First birding session of 2016 First birding session of 2016 by my new Pentax D FA 100mm f2.8 macro wr by my new Pentax D FA 100mm f2.8 macro wr
Foggy Swamp Foggy Swamp Pentax K20D and 18-250 DA... last pics of 2015 Pentax K20D and 18-250 DA... last pics of 2015
Frosty Days... Frosty Days... Some photos shot with the Pentax D-FA 24-70 f2.8 Some photos shot with the Pentax D-FA 24-70 f2.8
Display options: