Canon Rebel (EOS 300D-760D) Talk

Welcome to the Canon Rebel (EOS 300D-760D) Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon EOS 760D (T6s), 750D (T6i), 700D (T5i), 650D (T4i), 600D (T3i), 550D (T2i), 450D (XSi), 400D (XTi), 350D (XT) and older APS-C digital SLRs (Rebels). Community moderators: Olga Johnson, imqqmi, and Osiris30.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
*** Winners: Mini-Challenge 479- Silhouettes and Ghosts *** *** Winners: Mini-Challenge 479- Silhouettes and Ghosts *** Got my SL1 yesterday, love it! Got my SL1 yesterday, love it!
RESULTS *** Mini-Challenge 478 - Ship with a bonus *** RESULTS *** Mini-Challenge 478 - Ship with a bonus *** Newbie Q: Will lenses I used with Rebel XTi all work with the 1300D? Plus macro lens question. Newbie Q: Will lenses I used with Rebel XTi all work with the 1300D? Plus macro lens question.
Got to get the new SL1 out yesterday Got to get the new SL1 out yesterday T2i vs Fuji XT1 T2i vs Fuji XT1
***Winners of mini challenge 477 Heritage*** ***Winners of mini challenge 477 Heritage*** T6S vs A6300 T6S vs A6300
Canon T5i/d700 Losing Details & Sharpness, Blur Images... Help Required Canon T5i/d700 Losing Details & Sharpness, Blur Images... Help Required Should I Be Worried? Should I Be Worried?
*** Winners MC 476 - Reflection *** *** Winners MC 476 - Reflection *** City of Pittsburgh Skyline
Critique requested
City of Pittsburgh Skyline
My budget lightweight low-light backpack solution.. My budget lightweight low-light backpack solution.. ***Mini-Challenge 474 - Winners*** ***Mini-Challenge 474 - Winners***
***Winners MC 475 - Portraits - Non-Human*** ***Winners MC 475 - Portraits - Non-Human*** Rosette Nebula with Canon 100D Rosette Nebula with Canon 100D
Astrophotography with DSLR Canon 100D Astrophotography with DSLR Canon 100D Canon EOS 1300D Appears on Retailer Site Canon EOS 1300D Appears on Retailer Site
Begging foxes Begging foxes *** Winners MC 743 -  Black and White (subjects) *** *** Winners MC 743 - Black and White (subjects) ***
Final Days of the Goldenrod Showboat... Final Days of the Goldenrod Showboat... Richmond, Va. Wide Angle... Richmond, Va. Wide Angle...
What To Choose In Upgrade From Canon XTi, Besides Panasonic GF5 What To Choose In Upgrade From Canon XTi, Besides Panasonic GF5 White spots on photos White spots on photos
Grainy photos issue Grainy photos issue Winners: *** Mini-Challenge 472 - Colorful *** Winners: *** Mini-Challenge 472 - Colorful ***
Would Megapixels count in this case? Would Megapixels count in this case? 4... 4...
How do I keep viewfinder info on? How do I keep viewfinder info on? Messing Around with the t4i Messing Around with the t4i