Canon Rebel (EOS 1200D-300D) Talk

Welcome to the Canon Rebel (EOS 1200D-300D) Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon EOS 700D (T5i), 650D (T4i), 600D (T3i), 550D (T2i), 450D (XSi), 400D (XTi), 350D (XT), 300D, 1200D (T5), 1100D (T3), and 1000D (XS) digital SLRs (Rebels). Community moderators: Olga Johnson, imqqmi, and Osiris30.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
*** Mini Challenge #432 Symmetry ***  WINNERS *** Mini Challenge #432 Symmetry *** WINNERS Landscape of Israel from the height Landscape of Israel from the height
Somebody took my picture from plane Somebody took my picture from plane Something prickly Something prickly
Is it the Camera Body or the Lens? Is it the Camera Body or the Lens? 600D focusing issue - in my head or real? 600D focusing issue - in my head or real?
Cat, Dog and Bird Cat, Dog and Bird Ceramic flowers Ceramic flowers
Lasham open day pix - comments please Lasham open day pix - comments please ***MiniChallenge #431 Motion-Action - Winners*** ***MiniChallenge #431 Motion-Action - Winners***
10-18mm lens is it a must have? Dxo small DXO wrap up 10-18mm lens is it a must have? Dxo small DXO wrap up Storm with long exposure Storm with long exposure
Flowers with background Flowers with background Canon T5i - my group shots are bright in the front and dark in the back?  HELP! Canon T5i - my group shots are bright in the front and dark in the back? HELP!
Yet Another Moon Photo - Taken Through a Telescope Yet Another Moon Photo - Taken Through a Telescope *** WINNERS *** Mini Challenge # 430 Local History *** WINNERS *** Mini Challenge # 430 Local History
24mm f/2.8 & 650D - poor AF 24mm f/2.8 & 650D - poor AF Canon T5i - Evening Photos Canon T5i - Evening Photos
Maagan Michael, Israel - Birding Maagan Michael, Israel - Birding Kiss Kiss
This is the story that is Rockville, MD This is the story that is Rockville, MD New Year's First Set New Year's First Set
Trip to the zoo: What did I do wrong? Trip to the zoo: What did I do wrong? The Trees The Trees
*** Winners *** - Mini Challenge #429 - Bridges *** Winners *** - Mini Challenge #429 - Bridges Canon SL1/100d vs Canon Powershot A620 - image quality Canon SL1/100d vs Canon Powershot A620 - image quality
Landscape with biker Landscape with biker The game will continue in any weather The game will continue in any weather
Staying Home. Lack Of Subject Matter. Staying Home. Lack Of Subject Matter. Flowers in frame Flowers in frame
Display options: