Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Advice needed: Maximising my lightning in a light tent Advice needed: Maximising my lightning in a light tent Profoto RFi 3.0 x 4.0' Softbox vs Elinchrom 39" Rotalux Deep OctaBox  .. Images Profoto RFi 3.0 x 4.0' Softbox vs Elinchrom 39" Rotalux Deep OctaBox .. Images
First Attempt at Using Off-Camera Flash First Attempt at Using Off-Camera Flash Need help syncing up stobe w/ Nikon 5100 and R1C1 kit Need help syncing up stobe w/ Nikon 5100 and R1C1 kit
Opinions on flash handle/grip Opinions on flash handle/grip High speed photography High speed photography
Critique of corporate shots Critique of corporate shots Experience with Godox DE200/DE300 monolights? Experience with Godox DE200/DE300 monolights?
Off camera flash creating a bright line in top of photos Off camera flash creating a bright line in top of photos Pocketwizard TTL behaving weirdly Pocketwizard TTL behaving weirdly
Flash newbie Flash newbie Ultra-compact reflector stand, bagged at less than 12" Ultra-compact reflector stand, bagged at less than 12"
Motion blur during wedding reception dancing Motion blur during wedding reception dancing Anyone havin' trouble with RF 603-II and D300s hotshoe? pins rather long (picture) Anyone havin' trouble with RF 603-II and D300s hotshoe? pins rather long (picture)
How to connect manfrotto boom stand with a Dynalite flash head How to connect manfrotto boom stand with a Dynalite flash head Old technology : stained glass lighting Old technology : stained glass lighting
Lighting macros Lighting macros Westcott Rapid Box 26 vs SMDV Diffuser-60 Westcott Rapid Box 26 vs SMDV Diffuser-60
Help With Lighting/Background of Product Photos Help With Lighting/Background of Product Photos DIY softbox - a few questions DIY softbox - a few questions
Elinchrom 700s repair in London Elinchrom 700s repair in London The Profoto B1 has been really great thus far.. Some of BTS engagement pictures attached. The Profoto B1 has been really great thus far.. Some of BTS engagement pictures attached.
C&C request for some offcamera shots C&C request for some offcamera shots How to get beautiful even and soft lighting on face (failed so far)? How to get beautiful even and soft lighting on face (failed so far)?
Help with lighting equipment, I can not find the brand of these lights! Help with lighting equipment, I can not find the brand of these lights! Metz 36 C-2 - manual mode Metz 36 C-2 - manual mode
Using my sb-910 with FlexTT5 vs Using my Profoto B1 with aa Vari ND filter. Using my sb-910 with FlexTT5 vs Using my Profoto B1 with aa Vari ND filter. older bowens flash vs new cheap flashes older bowens flash vs new cheap flashes
Fenix RC40 softbox Fenix RC40 softbox Best area 2 tape diffusing gel on modifier(lighting)? Best area 2 tape diffusing gel on modifier(lighting)?
Display options: