Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Popup fill flash Popup fill flash Getting into studio strobes -- strategy sanity check, please Getting into studio strobes -- strategy sanity check, please
Flash and Learn Thread Flash and Learn Thread On Location with the Rovelights and AD360s On Location with the Rovelights and AD360s
Priolite MBX1000 HotSync HSS and Range test - Pentax 645Z Priolite MBX1000 HotSync HSS and Range test - Pentax 645Z What is the lighting set-up for these photos? What is the lighting set-up for these photos?
Softlighter and Speedlite (mounting?) Softlighter and Speedlite (mounting?) White Balance question? White Balance question?
How this Gossen Lunasix F lightmeter works with Canon Speedlight 430EX ? How this Gossen Lunasix F lightmeter works with Canon Speedlight 430EX ? Tips and Tricks for Shooting at Green Screen Studio? Tips and Tricks for Shooting at Green Screen Studio?
Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreiver Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreiver How do you think this headshot was lit? How do you think this headshot was lit?
My Review / Compare of Nikon SB700, Meike MK910, and Yongnuo 565EX My Review / Compare of Nikon SB700, Meike MK910, and Yongnuo 565EX Nikon SB710 & Meike MK910 w/Yongnuo 622N system interesting issue Nikon SB710 & Meike MK910 w/Yongnuo 622N system interesting issue
Elinchrom 700s repair in London Elinchrom 700s repair in London Peter Lindbergh Style BW Portrait + BTS Video Peter Lindbergh Style BW Portrait + BTS Video
Noobie needs some help with shooting clothing photography Noobie needs some help with shooting clothing photography Inspiration Inspiration
Cheap triggers: Cowboystudio NPT-04 Cheap triggers: Cowboystudio NPT-04 C&C New mobile photographer, Would you hire me..?? :)
Critique requested
C&C New mobile photographer, Would you hire me..?? :)
Outdoors, off camera two-light set-up Outdoors, off camera two-light set-up What is this flash modifier; fits Quantum, Lumedyne, Norman What is this flash modifier; fits Quantum, Lumedyne, Norman
Annie Leibovitz Style Lighting + BTS Annie Leibovitz Style Lighting + BTS Profoto B1's + HSS + Mountain Biking Profoto B1's + HSS + Mountain Biking
Fixing Bowens Monolite 400 - output to dim Fixing Bowens Monolite 400 - output to dim Doing proper test shots for 2 CREE LED bulbs Doing proper test shots for 2 CREE LED bulbs
C&C Please, First Try with New Studio Lights on Real Live Subject :) C&C Please, First Try with New Studio Lights on Real Live Subject :) Not sharp - because of flash shining into the lens ? Not sharp - because of flash shining into the lens ?
[C&C] Dress to Kill [C&C] Dress to Kill First Attempt with New Mannequin & Lights, C&C Welcome! First Attempt with New Mannequin & Lights, C&C Welcome!
Display options: