Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe. Community moderator: Jason Stoller.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
LED ringlight? LED ringlight? Power Output of Speedlights when Trying to Achieve Lightin Ratios? Power Output of Speedlights when Trying to Achieve Lightin Ratios?
Automotive Photo Bay, Help Automotive Photo Bay, Help flashpoint 620M with a poketwizard plus III flashpoint 620M with a poketwizard plus III
help with starbursting infront of subjects help with starbursting infront of subjects Comparing studio strobes/modifiers to AD360 Bare Bulb flash units Comparing studio strobes/modifiers to AD360 Bare Bulb flash units
Suggestions on what to use as a table top clear shooting surface. Suggestions on what to use as a table top clear shooting surface. AD360 + Godox X1N help AD360 + Godox X1N help
Delta 1 Scissor Light Mover installed on an uneven studio?? Delta 1 Scissor Light Mover installed on an uneven studio?? Black line on images Black line on images
Metz 70/76 Mz-5 users: Control unit broken? Metz 70/76 Mz-5 users: Control unit broken? New Elinchrom  EL-Skyport Universal Plus Set New Elinchrom EL-Skyport Universal Plus Set
High Speed sync examples from elinchrom RX4 High Speed sync examples from elinchrom RX4 Lighting advice Lighting advice
D7200/SB500 radio flash trigger set up - Help D7200/SB500 radio flash trigger set up - Help Product photography, white BG with two strobes Product photography, white BG with two strobes
How to achieve this lighting look? How to achieve this lighting look? Overhead photography Overhead photography
Flashgun firing at the sky Flashgun firing at the sky Best diffuser for outdoor/sport photography (3 sets of YN 560 MK4) Best diffuser for outdoor/sport photography (3 sets of YN 560 MK4)
Methods For A High Contrast Metallic Jewelry Lighting Effect? Methods For A High Contrast Metallic Jewelry Lighting Effect? Advise me on this studio setup Advise me on this studio setup
SB-800 showing distance scale the wrong way SB-800 showing distance scale the wrong way The day you pull the wrong gel The day you pull the wrong gel
LE and rear curtain flash - advice needed LE and rear curtain flash - advice needed Setting up a studio Setting up a studio
High speed sync, high noon lighting High speed sync, high noon lighting Are all baby pins the same? Are all baby pins the same?
what type of lighting set up do I need to achieve something like this? what type of lighting set up do I need to achieve something like this? mounting large/heavy light modifier to the stand, rather than the strobe mounting large/heavy light modifier to the stand, rather than the strobe
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow