Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Barn door for soft box Barn door for soft box My flash failures My flash failures
Problem shooting shiny objects. Problem shooting shiny objects. Neewer TT560 review Neewer TT560 review
Converting a Theatre follow spot to accept an Einstein Strobe Converting a Theatre follow spot to accept an Einstein Strobe Take a photo of carpet Take a photo of carpet
Bowens Maxlite 8" 65 degree reflector with Rovelight Bowens Maxlite 8" 65 degree reflector with Rovelight Lighting on white background?? Lighting on white background??
Strobe Flash sync delay Strobe Flash sync delay How do I get good catchlights from this angle ( newborn + window ). Also Canon flash question How do I get good catchlights from this angle ( newborn + window ). Also Canon flash question
Softlighter: 36, 46, or 60 with flash? Softlighter: 36, 46, or 60 with flash? How to light a product like the Apple Watch? How to light a product like the Apple Watch?
Grey card, WB, and shooting mix of flash and natural light Grey card, WB, and shooting mix of flash and natural light How to get these kind of shadows on outline of bodies? How to get these kind of shadows on outline of bodies?
Portable Backdrop Stands for Events Portable Backdrop Stands for Events Lars Tunbjörk location lighting Lars Tunbjörk location lighting
My first shoot with softbox 60x60 Godox My first shoot with softbox 60x60 Godox Godox AD360 DIY diffuser/gel holder Godox AD360 DIY diffuser/gel holder
Thinking about a Phottix wireless system? Thinking about a Phottix wireless system? That white balance thing with flash That white balance thing with flash
Lighting to improve the subject's face Lighting to improve the subject's face Yongnuo flash - optical slave - different flash power - sync/speed difference ? Yongnuo flash - optical slave - different flash power - sync/speed difference ?
Non Photographic LED Lighting Non Photographic LED Lighting FASHION EDITORIAL LIGHTING FASHION EDITORIAL LIGHTING
Sekonic 358 - 2 meters have different reading - Help Sekonic 358 - 2 meters have different reading - Help Beach - Direct Sun - Modifiers, Screens, Techniques? Beach - Direct Sun - Modifiers, Screens, Techniques?
6 light portrait setup for tomorrow's headshot / Profoto & Alienbees Kits 6 light portrait setup for tomorrow's headshot / Profoto & Alienbees Kits From Light to Expressions From Light to Expressions
Portrait Lighting Tutorial (Multiple Setups) Portrait Lighting Tutorial (Multiple Setups) Profoto B1's + HSS + Mountain Biking Profoto B1's + HSS + Mountain Biking
Display options: