Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
How to get beautiful even and soft lighting on face (failed so far)? How to get beautiful even and soft lighting on face (failed so far)? Help with lighting equipment, I can not find the brand of these lights! Help with lighting equipment, I can not find the brand of these lights!
Metz 36 C-2 - manual mode Metz 36 C-2 - manual mode Using my sb-910 with FlexTT5 vs Using my Profoto B1 with aa Vari ND filter. Using my sb-910 with FlexTT5 vs Using my Profoto B1 with aa Vari ND filter.
older bowens flash vs new cheap flashes older bowens flash vs new cheap flashes Fenix RC40 softbox Fenix RC40 softbox
Best area 2 tape diffusing gel on modifier(lighting)? Best area 2 tape diffusing gel on modifier(lighting)? Bencher Copymate II 120v and 240v power question Bencher Copymate II 120v and 240v power question
Which Modifiers for Photographing Glass Art? Which Modifiers for Photographing Glass Art? A question about ETTL flash A question about ETTL flash
Painting with light motorcycles Painting with light motorcycles Maternity shot C&C Welcome. Maternity shot C&C Welcome.
Another crack at Studio Photography Another crack at Studio Photography Portrait C&C requested Portrait C&C requested
Help with shadows Help with shadows How to trigger old West German made ?Hensel? Compact Flash 1200? How to trigger old West German made ?Hensel? Compact Flash 1200?
Manual mode SB800 Manual mode SB800 Experimenting with lighting glass - C&C Welcome Experimenting with lighting glass - C&C Welcome
Pocketwizard sync cable with SB600 oddity. Pocketwizard sync cable with SB600 oddity. Overpowering the sun Overpowering the sun
Testing New Lights - Advice appreciated Testing New Lights - Advice appreciated Is HDR a form of lighting ...? Is HDR a form of lighting ...?
Thought I would share with you this setup Thought I would share with you this setup Wireless power contol with Godox FT-16S trigger and TT850 Wireless power contol with Godox FT-16S trigger and TT850
Off camera flash using gels (video tutorial) Off camera flash using gels (video tutorial) Get your lighting right before your photoshoot Get your lighting right before your photoshoot
First attempt at product photography First attempt at product photography Nook HD as available light Nook HD as available light
Canon 600EX problem (?) Canon 600EX problem (?) Help with Elinhcrom RQ Hybrid S Flash Head compatibility Help with Elinhcrom RQ Hybrid S Flash Head compatibility
Display options: