Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Second attempt - Fruit Bowl Second attempt - Fruit Bowl white clothing blown out white clothing blown out
I couldn't figure out how to use this boom clamp. I couldn't figure out how to use this boom clamp. Please critique my food photography Please critique my food photography
home studio first attempt - comments/advice welcome home studio first attempt - comments/advice welcome Doing proper test shots for 2 CREE LED bulbs Doing proper test shots for 2 CREE LED bulbs
How to recreate this sort of look? How to recreate this sort of look? First try at product photography First try at product photography
Trying to Pick a Sub-$200 Speedlight for Canon Trying to Pick a Sub-$200 Speedlight for Canon Professional Headshot - One Light With Light Panel Professional Headshot - One Light With Light Panel
Oubao TTR-600 Monolight without manual Oubao TTR-600 Monolight without manual I cant bounce flash. how to light with single flash then? I cant bounce flash. how to light with single flash then?
Attempting High Key
Critique requested
Attempting High Key
Softbox/BD for multiple speedlites? Softbox/BD for multiple speedlites?
Like this lighting? Like this lighting? Kupo Handy Stand Kupo Handy Stand
Trying to make off-camera flash easier and more fun Trying to make off-camera flash easier and more fun Macro shot - problem resolved Macro shot - problem resolved
Problem shooting shiny objects. Problem shooting shiny objects. Profoto B2 Profoto B2
Question Using Exposure Calculator / Light Metre Question Using Exposure Calculator / Light Metre Bowens Maxlite 8" 65 degree reflector with Rovelight Bowens Maxlite 8" 65 degree reflector with Rovelight
Fill flash and reflections Fill flash and reflections Why is my Sekonic L-358 underexposing flash by 1-2 stops? Why is my Sekonic L-358 underexposing flash by 1-2 stops?
From the light and beyond From the light and beyond Neewer TT560 review Neewer TT560 review
Westcott Skylux review Westcott Skylux review How do I get good catchlights from this angle ( newborn + window ). Also Canon flash question How do I get good catchlights from this angle ( newborn + window ). Also Canon flash question
Barn door for soft box Barn door for soft box Take a photo of carpet Take a photo of carpet
Display options: