Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe. Community moderator: Jason Stoller.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Setting up a studio Setting up a studio mounting large/heavy light modifier to the stand, rather than the strobe mounting large/heavy light modifier to the stand, rather than the strobe
Product Photography Question Black Sphere Product Photography Question Black Sphere Total amatuer at outdoor lighting
Critique requested
Total amatuer at outdoor lighting
Working for a little bologna with Nugget and Ranger
Critique requested
Working for a little bologna with Nugget and Ranger
Triggering Flex TT1 connected to Hahnel Receiver Triggering Flex TT1 connected to Hahnel Receiver
B1's in high wind - HI-WIND Advice B1's in high wind - HI-WIND Advice one speed light off camera with umbrella one speed light off camera with umbrella
Ascor Speedlights equipment Ascor Speedlights equipment Flash Duration For High-Speed? Flash Duration For High-Speed?
Trying out my new Fomito Universal Cloud along with my Alien Bees today:)
Critique requested
Trying out my new Fomito Universal Cloud along with my Alien Bees today:)
Cheap led lights (e27 bulbs, opinions?) Cheap led lights (e27 bulbs, opinions?)
Where to buy, please help Where to buy, please help Bouquet of tulips
Critique requested
Bouquet of tulips
CononMark 120cm Indirect Softbox (Broncolor Para 133) alternative CononMark 120cm Indirect Softbox (Broncolor Para 133) alternative How were these lit? How were these lit?
Wedding with two different White balances Wedding with two different White balances Sample pictures with the Quantum Qflash T5D-R/Trio Sample pictures with the Quantum Qflash T5D-R/Trio
Youngnuo YN568EX won't flash in Sn i-TTL mode (slave), only in S1/S2 mode Youngnuo YN568EX won't flash in Sn i-TTL mode (slave), only in S1/S2 mode High Speed sync examples from elinchrom RX4 High Speed sync examples from elinchrom RX4
Build-in bounce card Build-in bounce card "HAD Shadowbox" for jewelry? "HAD Shadowbox" for jewelry?
Doing proper test shots for 2 CREE LED bulbs Doing proper test shots for 2 CREE LED bulbs Einstein™ E640 Flash Unit is absolutly awesome! Einstein™ E640 Flash Unit is absolutly awesome!
PROFOTO B2 1 HEAD KIT W/CANON REMOTE for Intimate Runway Fashion PROFOTO B2 1 HEAD KIT W/CANON REMOTE for Intimate Runway Fashion How can I approximately replicate this even look with my kit? How can I approximately replicate this even look with my kit?
Lens Flare(?) In Studio Product Table Setup Lens Flare(?) In Studio Product Table Setup How I Wirelessly Use Sekonic L758R with Yongmuo 600EX-RT Flashes How I Wirelessly Use Sekonic L758R with Yongmuo 600EX-RT Flashes
Lighting a group of 6 people with two small umbrellas Lighting a group of 6 people with two small umbrellas How would you setup a couple of umbrellas for this particular setup ? How would you setup a couple of umbrellas for this particular setup ?