Konica Minolta Talk

Welcome to the Konica Minolta Talk Forum, the place to discuss Konica Minolta digital cameras and digital SLRs such as the Maxxum / Dynax 7D or 5D.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
The KM 7d gets a run... The KM 7d gets a run... Sony a77 and Minolta 50mm f3.5 macro...wow! Sony a77 and Minolta 50mm f3.5 macro...wow!
Roof and sky... Roof and sky... Old KM5D Still Does The Job Old KM5D Still Does The Job
Minolta Vectis 50mm Macro , close up's . Minolta Vectis 50mm Macro , close up's . The Minolta Vectis V to Sony E "MONSTER Adapter" The Minolta Vectis V to Sony E "MONSTER Adapter"
SRT303b Focusing Screen SRT303b Focusing Screen Snow Leopards and Artic Wolves Snow Leopards and Artic Wolves
Just when you thought it was safe Just when you thought it was safe New for me. New for me.
Minolta film and digital come together Minolta film and digital come together From out of the dust From out of the dust
Holiday closeouts Holiday closeouts Sample from old "Minolta" lens - Chiyoda Kogaku 50/1.8 Sample from old "Minolta" lens - Chiyoda Kogaku 50/1.8
Family Christmas card design Family Christmas card design Old 7Hi photo from 2003 Old 7Hi photo from 2003
picked up a 5d picked up a 5d Autumn almanac through a beercan Autumn almanac through a beercan
Some A2 pictures Some A2 pictures Out for a spin! Out for a spin!
Minolta A200 on vacation in Kerala, November 2015 Minolta A200 on vacation in Kerala, November 2015 2015 Solar Eclypse 2015 Solar Eclypse
Minolta Vectis V to Sony E Monster adapter Review . Minolta Vectis V to Sony E Monster adapter Review . Autumn is in the air! Autumn is in the air!
Red Autumn w/7D Red Autumn w/7D "Chasing Rainbows" Konica Big Mini. "Chasing Rainbows" Konica Big Mini.
got a 28-105 for my new old 5D got a 28-105 for my new old 5D Some Old Dogs Still HUnt Some Old Dogs Still HUnt
The Eastern Mountains The Eastern Mountains A drive in the country A drive in the country
Display options: