Konica Minolta Talk

Welcome to the Konica Minolta Talk Forum, the place to discuss Konica Minolta digital cameras and digital SLRs such as the Maxxum / Dynax 7D or 5D.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Snow leopard Snow leopard This forum needs CPR This forum needs CPR
Funny signs Funny signs kitties in the woods kitties in the woods
I climbed the mountain because it was there... I climbed the mountain because it was there... Gimme Shelter . Gimme Shelter .
Cresent Moon with a Minolta 300mm f/4 HS APO G (and Jupiter ) Cresent Moon with a Minolta 300mm f/4 HS APO G (and Jupiter ) Flowers Flowers
2015 Solar Eclypse 2015 Solar Eclypse Minolta MD soft focus lens 85mm Minolta MD soft focus lens 85mm
Restart... continue... Restart... continue... Another B&W from my 7D Another B&W from my 7D
Maxxum7000i and Minolta 80 200 2.8 APO then digitalized Maxxum7000i and Minolta 80 200 2.8 APO then digitalized Out of mothballs-2 Out of mothballs-2
Blackpool Blackpool Château de Rambouillet Château de Rambouillet
Anyone use a smart phone when no camera is available. Anyone use a smart phone when no camera is available. 7D Macro pictures from today 7D Macro pictures from today
Our Max by the river Our Max by the river Tara does Scotland Tara does Scotland
Last one tonight... Black and White with KM 7D Last one tonight... Black and White with KM 7D DiMage Z5 see's the Moon DiMage Z5 see's the Moon
Moving on... cruise with KM 7D Moving on... cruise with KM 7D Restart from the beginning ? Restart from the beginning ?
7D & high speed 7D & high speed Going way back... to my DiMAGE 5 Going way back... to my DiMAGE 5
Wilting Sunflowers . New life for a DiMage 7hi Wilting Sunflowers . New life for a DiMage 7hi Dynax 7d , a walk in the forest Dynax 7d , a walk in the forest
I still like My 5d/7d I still like My 5d/7d Hungry Ladybird Hungry Ladybird
Display options: