Konica Minolta Talk

Welcome to the Konica Minolta Talk Forum, the place to discuss Konica Minolta digital cameras and digital SLRs such as the Maxxum / Dynax 7D or 5D.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Since there is no M-forum ...
Critique requested
Since there is no M-forum ...
Sunset Over Key West Sunset Over Key West
Digging Up an Oldie Digging Up an Oldie DOF  Various Konica lens with NEX-7 DOF Various Konica lens with NEX-7
I would like a new camera.... I would like a new camera.... Konica 50mm f/1.7 on a NEX-7 Konica 50mm f/1.7 on a NEX-7
Reprocessed some old KM 5D RAWs with darktable Reprocessed some old KM 5D RAWs with darktable Beercan and flowers Beercan and flowers
Minolta 100 2.8 macro Minolta 100 2.8 macro Sony A77 but Minolta Glass Sony A77 but Minolta Glass
Minolta F100 still works. Minolta F100 still works. Basil and hazel Basil and hazel
Show your northern hemisphere spring! Show your northern hemisphere spring! Angle viewer update... Angle viewer update...
Time to close the door, I guess... Time to close the door, I guess... A Hickwagon A Hickwagon
It's not easy being a bird It's not easy being a bird Rainy days... Rainy days...
Saturday's Fun Ride in Pohangina Saturday's Fun Ride in Pohangina A1 Kale A1 Kale
A sunny day A sunny day 7D and descendant (A77) go to the airshow! 7D and descendant (A77) go to the airshow!
Winter photos!!! Winter photos!!! Misty Misty
photo: A2 (great when there's enough light...) photo: A2 (great when there's enough light...) Harrasment Harrasment
You looking at me? You looking at me? Spring flowers on a Wintery day Spring flowers on a Wintery day
Changing of the guards Changing of the guards Maxxum 7D Revisted. Part 2: Pearl Harbor 64th - Friendly Force Maxxum 7D Revisted. Part 2: Pearl Harbor 64th - Friendly Force
Display options: