Accessories Talk

Welcome to the Accessories Talk Forum, the place to discuss everything from memory cards to tripods to camera bags. Please use the dedicated forums for lens and camera discussions. Community moderator: Footski.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options: Skin:
Tenba Shootout 24L review Tenba Shootout 24L review Device to make monopod rock solid Device to make monopod rock solid
Looking for plate accessory that will raise my camera of a tripod base.  Help Please. Looking for plate accessory that will raise my camera of a tripod base. Help Please. 67mm slim Zomei CPL, terrible results 67mm slim Zomei CPL, terrible results
Need help to identify the part# to Manfrotto plate Need help to identify the part# to Manfrotto plate Is there a tripod adapter that can do this....? Is there a tripod adapter that can do this....?
My Feisol CT-3442 Tournamet + CB-40D review My Feisol CT-3442 Tournamet + CB-40D review DIY wrist strap DIY wrist strap
Polish a scratched filter? Polish a scratched filter? BlackRapid FastenR Tripod (FR-T1) compatibility BlackRapid FastenR Tripod (FR-T1) compatibility
Syncing Ishoot PT04 trigger and PT04B Receiver Syncing Ishoot PT04 trigger and PT04B Receiver Please critique my DIY bump case for DSLR Please critique my DIY bump case for DSLR
How legit are the Vivitar HD3 and HD4 lenses? How legit are the Vivitar HD3 and HD4 lenses? wireless remote control wireless remote control
Tiffen Polarized filter Help Tiffen Polarized filter Help Need recommendation for a backpack (Current backpack pic included) Need recommendation for a backpack (Current backpack pic included)
Sirui ball head inquiry Sirui ball head inquiry Are these both genuine B&W holograms? Are these both genuine B&W holograms?
Pictures from 28 feet up - the MegaMast Pictures from 28 feet up - the MegaMast Backup storage device for traveling Backup storage device for traveling
Arca Swiss Clamps: Lever or Knob? Arca Swiss Clamps: Lever or Knob? ThANK YOU DPreview on FLM CB-58 FT Head - (review) ThANK YOU DPreview on FLM CB-58 FT Head - (review)
User Review User Review DO NOT BUY THE Carry Speed Strap (CS-PRO) DO NOT BUY THE Carry Speed Strap (CS-PRO)
Tripod Clamps: Lever or Knob? Tripod Clamps: Lever or Knob? Old tripod issue Old tripod issue
What kind of accessory is this? (see photo) What kind of accessory is this? (see photo) Arca Swiss P0 slidefix Arca Swiss P0 slidefix
external power for GH4, GH3 .. or other external power for GH4, GH3 .. or other Fake B+W Filter? Fake B+W Filter?
Display options: